PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB threatens to retire (Helmet-Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Mayock is piiiiissed.

(As he should be)

LOVE watching a train wreck, BUT Im actually concerned AB isnt right in the head, whether brain damaged by CTE or whatever. Hope they suspend him and he gets the help he needs. Seems like a really loose wire that is heading for disaster.
I don't recall AB ever being this volatile.

He has downright lost his mind.

Here is some footage from AB's meeting with Mayock...

Allegedly none other than Vontaze Burfict had to hold AB back when he was arguing with Mayock.

Lemme tell ya something.... when Vontaze Burfict is the calm voice of reason, then you've got a situation that is majorly messed up....

Last edited:

The Squealers let him get away with everything and now he ran into someone who won't tolerate that crap. The Squealers created this monster is my theory.

The Squealers let him get away with everything and now he ran into someone who won't tolerate that crap. The Squealers created this monster is my theory.
I think you are on to something but I do wonder if he is playing with a full deck.

Let's just take a step back for a moment and enjoy this time and place where a talking head can tweet the below and, within seconds, fans from all across the nation in its comments section agree that it is a haunting possibility.

Exactly HOW FAR have the Patriots infiltrated the heads of all fans from coast to coast??????

Last edited:
So can we give Tomlin some credit for somewhat keeping this disaster concealed

I'm with others here. He absolutely has a hall of fame resume. But the voters may very well give him the Charles Haley treatment for several years. He may very well have CTE or some other disorder. That's why I'm not one to laugh at the situation. There is something very wrong with this man.

There's no way Bill would bring in a player that challenged his boss to a fight. Bill and Mayock likely know each other very well. Lots of respect there. And even if Bill was all for it (Fat chance), the Kraft family would have their reservations too.

The freude is quite schaden today.

Regards,
Chris

Still can’t believe AB put the Raiders customary fine letter on instagram for all to see.

If Gruden supports AB over Mayock I’m gonna laugh my ass off. Mayock probably didn’t even write it, most likely a xerox standard letter for all players that don’t report/absense and he turns it into this?

I actually found myself liking and rooting for AB while watching hard knocks... He came off as a likeable, good natured, chill "real" person.

It seems that persona is just for the cameras. Too bad, this guy has the talent to do anything and his career will always be lesser than it should have, simply because he's an egotistical headcase.

AB to the Jets?

Allegedly none other than Vontaze Burfict had to hold AB back when he was arguing with Mayock.

Lemme tell ya something.... when Vontaze Burfict is the calm voice of reason, then you've got a situation that is majorly messed up....

Burfict is the reason AB is acting like this. He mushed his brain into CTE that POS. Don't recall ever hearing AB being such a nutcase before that hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back