PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB: “2020 Only Want To Play With Tom Brady Or No Play”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Giselle eat up the Hispanic (Spanish speaking) community when she’s Brazilian, and presumably speaks Portuguese?

If for whatever reason that’s true, then San Diego would make sense as well.
The two cultures share a good amount of similarities. San Diego would make sense but they don’t have a football team that Tom could play for.

Maybe they can team up in the CFL

Why would Giselle eat up the Hispanic (Spanish speaking) community when she’s Brazilian, and presumably speaks Portuguese?

If for whatever reason that’s true, then San Diego would make sense as well.

Reason # 99 for Chargers

Avocados. Where are they grown?

He forced the AB release for nonsense reasons, kowtowing to his buddy Goodell and to deflect attention from his own trial and in the process handicapped our season, which for him was price worth paying but not to us fans or to Brady
How do you know he wasn’t a cancer in the locker room? There’s always a lot more happening than any of us know about

AB lawyer just dumped him, care to guess why??

He didn’t pay his legal bill!!

Last edited:
AB lawyer just dumped him, care to guess why??

He didn’t pay his legal bill!!

AB using his propensity to stiff somebody as a vehicle to promote his VEVO to drive hits to his horsebleep "Whole lotta Money" vid is one of his funniest bits of ironic narcissism yet and that's really saying something.

AB using his propensity to stiff somebody as a vehicle to promote his VEVO to drive hits to his horsebleep "Whole lotta Money" vid is one of his funniest bits of narcissism yet and that's really saying something.
You’ve got to watch the video. It may legitimately be one of the worst things I’ve ever seen in my life.

You’ve got to watch the video. It may legitimately be one of the worst things I’ve ever seen in my life.

OFC I've watched it, it's so bad it borders on the hysterical. Like almost 'Ed Wood, so bad it's funny' type stuff there. I was gonna link it but didn't want to drive any hits

I just watched it. I think it was bad. I don’t watch rap/hip hop stuff.

I’ve suspected since reading about AB this past year that he is in heavy debt.

Dallas has something like $85m to play with. Picture this:

Brady replaces DAK
AB replaces Cooper (or signs along with him)
McDaniels replaces Garrett

The NFL world would lose its mind.

Jerry put the kibosh on my amusement all too quickly.

OFC I've watched it, it's so bad it borders on the hysterical. Like almost 'Ed Wood, so bad it's funny' type stuff there. I was gonna link it but didn't want to drive any hits
Is that a good movie? One of the few Tim Burton movies I've missed.

AB is gonna be dirt cheap especially after his 4 game suspension. Give him a prove it deal than go get Hooper bam our offense is elite again

Is that a good movie? One of the few Tim Burton movies I've missed.

I was referencing Ed Wood's movies. Plan 9 From Outer Space remains one of my all time favorite bad movies. Burton's Wood biopic is actually pretty good, definitely worth watching.

Mind numbingly stupid.

I think he's running out of money and he is making sure his social media presence stays big. He's out of his mind. I wonder if it's legal to have him sign a contract banning him from twitter and all forms of social media? I would still gamble on this guy if he could agree to such a deal. I admit though that it's still a stupid thought and BB isn't likely to be that stupid unless it's for vet minimum which it wouldn't be.

Mind numbingly stupid.

“I think it would be a very wise move for the New England Patriots to associate themselves with this gentleman.........“

Said no one ever who had a working brain

Mind numbingly stupid.

are we sure Sean Payton didnt just want to be in a rap song? Someone tell Belichick this could have been him

"Just - got - back from fox borooo...Bela-check talkin bout the good ole"

are we sure Sean Payton didnt just want to be in a rap song? Someone tell Belichick this could have been him

"Just - got - back from fox borooo...Bela-check talkin bout the good ole"

From that masterpiece rap song, I learned that Sean Payton told AB “N.O”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes