PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB: “2020 Only Want To Play With Tom Brady Or No Play”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the reason I have him going back to the Pats in the end. But they’re $100M under the cap, have a **** ton of picks, have coaching familiarity, and have a diverse Hispanic population which I’m sure his wife would eat up. Reasons why I don’t think it would happen in the end include what I’ve referenced, what you just referenced, and the fact that he probably wants to go to a ready-made contender if he’s leaving New England.

Why would Giselle eat up the Hispanic (Spanish speaking) community when she’s Brazilian, and presumably speaks Portuguese?

If for whatever reason that’s true, then San Diego would make sense as well.

If you're looking for people to respect I wouldn't look at professional sports... I'd look to a teacher or volunteer baseball coach... The nefl is not a place to look for idols
Someone should tell that to the NFL.

Brady wants to team up with an elite talent so look for him to go full LeBron and take his talents to another team with AB.
And you think it is that easy for a 43 year old with his GOAT status already established and a team and system that has yielded him 6 SB titles.

So let’s really get hypothetical. Brady goes to a team and takes AB with him. It does not work out because of the learning curve of new system and injury problems during the season. AB getting frustrated and cancerous and distracting. His OLine is so bad he starts to take a beating. Most teams and management are not like ours. We are so spoiled it is hard for us to see that sometimes. Especially when we lose

So he ends his career with people saying Wow it was BB that made Brady. He was a system QB. All of a sudden the GOAT status gains an aterisk. BB is staying. Brady is staying. We are all over reacting. Nothing out of Brady’s or BB!s mouth have stated otherwise

Last edited:
Brady wants to team up with an elite talent so look for him to go full LeBron and take his talents to another team with AB.
Brady wants to win which is why he stays here.

Something has got to count for his passion and determination to be a Patriot.

Sign this damn guy in the off-season, please.

Or else, Brady on the Bears with AB would be more dangerous than that city itself.

And you think it is that easy for a 43 year old with his GOAT stays already established and a team and system that has yielded him 6 SB titles.

So let’s really get hypothetical. Brady goes to a team and takes AB with him. It does not work out because of the learning curve of new system and injury problems during the season. His OLine is so bad he starts to take a beating.
So he ends his career with people saying Wow it was BB that made Brady. He was a system QB. All of a sudden the GOAT status gains an aterisk. BB is staying. Brady is staying. We are all over reacting. Nothing out of Brady’s or BB!s mouth have stated otherwise
What are the odds AB could survive training camp on any team at this point?

Do you really think Brady is going to start over with a different system at his age?

And if his destination team is going to adopt the NE system why do you think it’s a gimme that the players on that team will get it right away? And if they don’t get it right away you just wasted getting Brady.

And before you say “well, Manning in Denver”, the system Manning used was simpler for receivers than the NE system.

Colts makes sense because of their O line and they need a stopgap at quarterback. AB and TY Hilton would be a good combo.

The only reason I don’t see Brady going to the Chargers is because Anthony Lynn is in over his head and their O line is really bad.
Not only are Lynn and the o-line awful, but their players drop like flies with injuries every single year.

What team are you a fan of? You literally are rooting against the patriots consistently.

What?!?!

So criticising the Pats FO decisions means I am rooting against the Pats? What is this? North Korea?

Sounds like as long as Brady is there, AB is there.

What?!?!

So criticising the Pats FO decisions means I am rooting against the Pats? What is this? North Korea?
You arent criticizing you are rooting for players and coaches to leave and say fu to the team. You are literally rooting against them.

Training Camp! What are the odds he survives a Drive thru order without going Bonkers because the are out of Chalupas

Sounds like as long as Brady is there, AB is there.
Ab hasnt been able to stay employed with any of his last 3 teams.

Colts makes sense because of their O line and they need a stopgap at quarterback. AB and TY Hilton would be a good combo.

The only reason I don’t see Brady going to the Chargers is because Anthony Lynn is in over his head and their O line is really bad.

McDaniel wouldn’t go with Brady to the Colts after turning down their HC job at the last second. Otherwise it makes sense.

First off, I wasn't aware that the Colts had fired Frank Reich their head coach who they hired in the aftermath of Josh leaving them standing at the altar in 2018 after having accepted the head coach job!

What makes you think the Colts would now want any part of McDaniels?

Also imagine if also the Patriots training staff accidentally discovers a youth serum and inject it in Jim Brown, Jerry Rice and Lawrence Taylor and they all play in their primes for the Patriots???!!!!!11111

AB has flown into practice on a balloon, damaged his feet in a cryochamber, has ****ed right off with payments left and right (when he obviously has the money), called Big Ben a cracker (LOL, that kills me every time), has been described as needing superstar treatment, has drawn the frustration of former players because of said superstar treatment, his former coach literally had meetings with the team about his concessions to AB, threw patio furniture off of the 22nd floor and almost hit a toddler, has been in the crosshairs of multiple sexual harassment allegations, has been described as what seems to be some form of Bipolar, wanted to swing on a GM, did that stupid facebook live vid, can't keep off social media, can't control his emotions (which sucks and is a huge struggle for many people, I'm not saying that alone makes him a bad person), and more.

I'm pretty sure Hernandez was the closest level of maintenance the Patriots have dealt with. And no, I'm not saying AB will be Hernandez off the field at some time. Not at all. Just that the only person who rivals his antics is Hernandez.

Hernandez was weird af in the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes