PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB: “2020 Only Want To Play With Tom Brady Or No Play”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind numbingly stupid.

Yeah - he’d have lasted the season without BB having to eventually cut him for breaking team rules.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can’t believe these stories keep coming out about AB and yet people on this board think he would have lasted on this team all year.

If the lawsuits hadn’t happened then he would have shot his way off the team with some other stupid thing before November. There is a 0% chance he would have made it the whole year.

The man is not well. He probably has severe CTE and his behavior doesn’t show a stable person. It’s really sad.

I can’t believe these stories keep coming out about AB and yet people on this board think he would have lasted on this team all year.

If the lawsuits hadn’t happened then he would have shot his way off the team with some other stupid thing before November. There is a 0% chance he would have made it the whole year.

The man is not well. He probably has severe CTE and his behavior doesn’t show a stable person. It’s really sad.
All of what you say is true. However, to be fair, it was pretty obvious early on that we were desperate for someone/anyone to catch the ball, so I think that’s why so many were clamoring for him.

He's at least a better rapper than LeVeon. I'll give him that.

All of what you say is true. However, to be fair, it was pretty obvious early on that we were desperate for someone/anyone to catch the ball, so I think that’s why so many were clamoring for him.

Agreed for sure. It’s just that you can make a list of 30 really weird things that he’s done, where this board clowns any player ruthlessly for them when he’s on another team, and any three of those things gets him kicked off the Patriots. There’s no reason to think he’d somehow magically stop doing that (certainly not some magical Patriots locker room culture that would completely heal his CTE and change his life)

He's at least a better rapper than LeVeon. I'll give him that.

There's setting the bar low...then there's laying it on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back