PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers to retire next week? UPDATE: Not Retiring

What a tool…all because the team dared draft a future QB.

But wait…A FIRST ROUND PICK!! 26TH!? What a huge disadvantage poor Aaaaron has! No other superstar QB would have his team draft a QB when there‘s other win-now players on the board!

Packers QB Picks, 2008-present
Jordan Love, 26
Brett Hundley, 147
BJ Coleman, 243

Patriots QB Picks, 2002-2019 (Bucs 2020)
Jimmy Garoppolo, 62
Kyle Trask, 64
Ryan Mallett, 74
Jacoby Brissett, 91
Kevin O’Connell, 94
Rohan Davey, 117
Jarrett Stidham, 133
Kliff Kinsbury, 201
Danny Etling, 219
Matt Cassel, 230
Julian Edelman, 232
Zac Robinson, 250

Everything about this entire situation is so funny.
I just wish the Packers hadn't (reportedly) been foolish enough to offer that multi-year extension earlier in the offseason. They're lucky he turned that down. Right now, they've got him until the end of 2023, plus franchise tag years. So they can currently keep him until he's 42 (I think), without messing with his deal. And, after this year, that would be all 4 remaining years with no guarantee (though the franchise tag money of the last two seasons would be guaranteed upon signing, if they offered it.).

Discount Double Dork...every single one of you that argued with me years ago about this narcissistic little Lord Fauntleroy and how you wanted him over Brady...every one of you need to superglue your mouths shut."did you SEE that pass he threw way down field as he jumped in the air on that broken play?? BRADY CAN'T DO THAT!!! Shut up Joker, Aaron is the NEW style taking over the league!!! Way better than Tom!!". You azzclowns know who you are. ES&FO

Discount Double Dork...every single one of you that argued with me years ago about this narcissistic little Lord Fauntleroy and how you wanted him over Brady...every one of you need to superglue your mouths shut."did you SEE that pass he threw way down field as he jumped in the air on that broken play?? BRADY CAN'T DO THAT!!! Shut up Joker, Aaron is the NEW style taking over the league!!! Way better than Tom!!". You azzclowns know who you are. ES&FO

This needs two Winner ratings.

I enjoy going on Twitter to see how the Rodgers stans brains have broken. They’re still in love with all those HIGHLIGHT throws from this disappointing, thin-skinned loser. They’ve been reduced to obsessed, desperate, repetitive dork wads re-posting the same garbage while self-medicating on rectal ointment to deal with the pain.

I won’t believe it unless it happens. I think this goofball is just wanting attention. I thought GB was the only team in the NFC this year that could maybe beat the Bucs.

I won’t believe it unless it happens. I think this goofball is just wanting attention. I thought GB was the only team in the NFC this year that could maybe beat the Bucs.

The NFC west is full of good teams but they’re gonna beat the **** out of eachother and only one can win the division.

The NFC west is full of good teams but they’re gonna beat the **** out of eachother and only one can win the division.

I am not in love with Seattle because of that defense especially the secondary. It will come down to the rams and 49ers i feel.

you did? I didn't and posted that FACT numerous times PRIOR to the TB/GB game. Fans like you have bought the HYPE shoved down your throats by the NFL media shills since 2008. Brady = BAD!!! Cheater!!!.... St. Aaron= The Future. The BEST to ever play the game! Relentlessly they piled this utter bullshyt on every NFL fan's head for over a decade. Now that jumpy punk 2, Magomes, has taken over the spotlight, the DiscountDoubleDorkish sexually ambiguous utterly self absorbed FRAUD finds himself fading like yesterday's page 9 news. I wish him nothing but the WORST the rest of his selfish, entitled jerkoff life.

you did? I didn't and posted that FACT numerous times PRIOR to the TB/GB game. Fans like you have bought the HYPE shoved down your throats by the NFL media shills since 2008. Brady = BAD!!! Cheater!!!.... St. Aaron= The Future. The BEST to ever play the game! Relentlessly they piled this utter bullshyt on every NFL fan's head for over a decade. Now that jumpy punk 2, Magomes, has taken over the spotlight, the DiscountDoubleDorkish sexually ambiguous utterly self absorbed FRAUD finds himself fading like yesterday's page 9 news. I wish him nothing but the WORST the rest of his selfish, entitled jerkoff life.

GB was a really favorable matchup for TB. Aaaaaron just needed to make “the big play” down the stretch instead of taking those short passes he’d used all season. Such a classic Rodgers choke, always outthinking himself and trying to buy that extra second to be a hero. Despite Tampa’s advantages, those three Brady INTs should have been more than enough for a SUPERSTAR quarterback to win a legacy game at home.

NO was the biggest obstacle for TB. They were lucky to come out of there still alive. Saints dropped three fairly easy INTs and Brees‘s destroyed body finally became a liability when he needed to carry them.

Last edited:
Aaron doesn’t seem to remember 16 years ago when the Packers decided to take him with a 1st round pick rather than trying to give all the help they could for Favre.

If Aaron really wants to stick it to the Packers, he should play out his contract. By that time, Love’s contract will be close to running out and which will put the Packers in a tough position since he never played.

I am not in love with Seattle because of that defense especially the secondary. It will come down to the rams and 49ers i feel.

Stafford will be a case study on how much a quarterback influences wins/losses. They were a 10-win team last year so there’s room to go either way. I personally think he sucks and is the perfect example of a guy who gets empty stats against soft zones and never plays well with the game on the line.

Rivers last year was a good example, IMO, about how QBs have a DNA to their play and different orgs/teammates don’t change them.

I think the Rams will be okay but not more of a threat than last year.

Aaron doesn’t seem to remember 16 years ago when the Packers decided to take him with a 1st round pick rather than trying to give all the help they could for Favre.

If Aaron really wants to stick it to the Packers, he should play out his contract. By that time, Love’s contract will be close to running out and which will put the Packers in a tough position since he never played.
This is the exact opposite situation. The Packers were tired of the Favre Annual Retirement Tango. Rodgers has said he wants to keep playing.

But who knows. Maybe he'll be hosting Jeopardy! instead.

This is the exact opposite situation. The Packers were tired of the Favre Annual Retirement Tango. Rodgers has said he wants to keep playing.

But who knows. Maybe he'll be hosting Jeopardy! instead.
jeezus krist...Jim Brown..retires...becomes movie star. Fred Dryer...retires..becomes Hunter on TV for years. Aaron the Goon? Gonna quit the NFL to host friggin' Jeopardy??? a friggin GAME SHOW? On what fackin' planet does your agent see THIS is a future success track? WHO FACKIN' CARES??? Idiocy...but pure Rodgers.

Not really...The Entire NFC Least sucks; Tampa's Clearly the best team in the South after Brees' retirement; and I don't believe either Chicago or Minnesota have what it takes to contend with an Erin Rogers-led GB team...But if the whiny b!tch does retire then that Whole division's a mediocrity...The West has the best collection of decency in the NFC, but none of them are without faults big enough to prevent a SB appearance...

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back