PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers to retire next week? UPDATE: Not Retiring

jeezus krist...Jim Brown..retires...becomes movie star. Fred Dryer...retires..becomes Hunter on TV for years. Aaron the Goon? Gonna quit the NFL to host friggin' Jeopardy??? a friggin GAME SHOW? On what fackin' planet does your agent see THIS is a future success track? WHO FACKIN' CARES??? Idiocy...but pure Rodgers.
Yeah Rodgers is a weird dude and the media thinks it’s so cute he’d quit the NFL for a gameshow he shows no charisma for.

Yeah Rodgers is a weird dude and the media thinks it’s so cute he’d quit the NFL for a gameshow he shows no charisma for.

I think the show and his fake GF give him the perfect excuse to move to LA or somewhere more urban. Can’t imagine Green Bay, Wisconsin fits his lifestyle. Clearly this isn’t about actual football.

This is the exact opposite situation. The Packers were tired of the Favre Annual Retirement Tango. Rodgers has said he wants to keep playing.

But who knows. Maybe he'll be hosting Jeopardy! instead.
I get your point, but Favre was still on the roster and nobody believed his nonsense.

They drafted Rodgers because Favre looked to be in decline and he put together two pretty good seasons after. Love was drafted because they thought Rodgers was in a slight decline. They hit the panic button after he gets beat down twice by the NFC’s best in 2019. He puts together arguably his best year in 2020.

I think the show and his fake GF
You and I are in the minority of thinking this is an arrangement. The fact that nobody knew until the announcement of the engagement is quite bizarre.

You and I are in the minority of thinking this is an arrangement. The fact that nobody knew until the announcement of the engagement is quite bizarre.

Source: crazy days and nights

1627102472252.png

Taylor Heinicke survives.
But not as the starter.

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Rodgers has a legit gripe.

The Packers have holes in the roster and they go out in the 1st round of the 2020 draft and take a QB. Also, the current Head Coach totally botched the end of the 2020 NFC Championship by kicking the FG down by 8 points with 2 minutes left. GB still needed a TD to win.

Rogers wanted to go on 4th down. Right call. GB was down by 8 and not 11. If you fail to convert on 4th Tampa is pinned down in their endzone and playcalling is limited.

Brady out here ending careers.

Retired Brees, potentially retired Rodgers.

Ending dynasties before they got started was too easy.
Tommy went running to Bobby Kraft crying that Jimmy needed to go.

Go tell Billy Belichick to send Jimmy far away.

five years of money to get hit by 300 lbs men and live in Green Bay versus a lifetime of money to host a game show.

If they offered him the Jeopardy gig, he should take it, this opportunity wont be around again.

Trebek was making 10 million a year hosting Jeopardy! for 36 years!

five years of money to get hit by 300 lbs men and live in Green Bay versus a lifetime of money to host a game show.

If they offered him the Jeopardy gig, he should take it, this opportunity wont be around again.

Trebek was making 10 million a year hosting Jeopardy! for 36 years!

He'll just end up choking during the Final Jeopardy segments.

Tommy went running to Bobby Kraft crying that Jimmy needed to go.

Go tell Billy Belichick to send Jimmy far away.

Then Tommy ran back Bobby Kraft to hand him three more trophies.

Triumphy went and bought three more banners for his man cave.

Massive ego maniac/drama Queen who’s had ample opportunities to win championships. Yet, he has the same amount of NfCCG & SB wins as Tampa Brady. One of each.

Don’t get me wrong : if any of the QBs on the Patriots’ roster gets us one SB, I’d be overjoyed. But they aren’t the “best qb in the game”. Remember, AR was considered the best at his position by so so many while Tom was churning out a second set of rings….

Huge disappointment as a player, considering his talent and circumstances. He can retire. The League will still get ratings while he’s on Jeopardy.

Crop your screenshots a little better, please.
If you want to zoom in on her cans you have the ability.

I must be getting old when I caught Jokers Little Lord Fauntleroy comparison. Not quite the 1930s version, but I do remember watching the 1980 one with Ricky Schroeder and Alec Guinness as a kid.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back