PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers GOAT Talk Again

It’s Tom Brady’s fault. He hasn’t won a SB in 1 1/2 years. That usually shuts the pundits up. So he’s not totally front page news. But Rodgers has a LONG way to go before he can even be in the discussion.

There's going to be more of this talk once the Packers win by 3 scores tomorrow

When it comes to those crazy-ass State Farm commercials, Aaron is the GOAT. No contest. Especially the new one where he's playing fetch with his puppy.

On the gridiron, that's another tale. It will always be Tommy.

There's going to be more of this talk once the Packers win by 3 scores tomorrow
Upset alert. The Bucs might actually eke out a win today. The Pack's destined to have a clunker.

2014 and 2016 playoffs is why he'll never be the GOAT

And the record for INTs I believe. He’s a man of many talents !

One of his dumbest INT's cost the Packers a playoff game vs the Giants in 2007 and consequently a perfect season and a SB for the Pats. No way BrINT Favre beats that Pats team.

I don't know why people still compare Rodgers to Brady.

The more interesting discussion would be Rodgers vs. Manning.
And PEDton's nine OAD's drop him behind Mr Rodgers.

Two straight INTs for the GORN-not-even. I know they don't play "against" each other, but the old man is schoolin' the youngun.

Didn't Rodgers have a season when he had a total of 2 INTs? I'm thinking time is catching up to him.

With the game on the line, you want Brady.

To add an "insurance TD," Peyton or Rodgers will do.

Also: If you're going to be the GOAT, doesn't basic set theory dictate that you have to be the best guy at the position in your team's history? Because Bart Starr says hi, waves, and flashes little tiny 1960s championship rings at you in the process.

Is it ok that I am still pissed that Brady is not on this team after I see him smash Packers right now.

Blame him. He chose to leave.

********. He took below market contracts for years. And we low-balled once too often. You’re telling me Pats couldn’t afford a $50m for 2 years plus escalators. Pats stuck to 1 yr $23m and blamed him for last years nonsense offensive production. **** Kraft and **** BB.

Is it ok that I am still pissed that Brady is not on this team after I see him smash Packers right now.

oh man that 33 yard seam pass down the middle to Gronk. Like a dagger to the heart.

********. He took below market contracts for years. And we low-balled once too often. You’re telling me Pats couldn’t afford a $50m for 2 years plus escalators. Pats stuck to 1 yr $23m and blamed him for last years nonsense offensive production. **** Kraft and **** BB.
Your opinion. He wanted out and his mind was made up, period. So like I said blame him if you still wanted him here.

Your opinion. He wanted out and his mind was made up, period. So like I said blame him if you still wanted him here.

And I say that’s your opinion. We pushed him out. He was reasonable. His demands were reasonable. Pats offer was insulting. And he’s shoving it down our throats with his play. We totally fcked up and miscalculated.

And I say that’s your opinion. We pushed him out. He was reasonable. His demands were reasonable. Pats offer was insulting. And he’s shoving it down our throats with his play. We totally fcked up and miscalculated.
Maybe “what was insulting” was asking the GOAT to remain for a rebuild.

You know, he was here - winning - for two decades. I loved his competitive nature, his production, and (most of all) the SBs !

It was time, for both Brady and NE to move on. This team isn’t winning the SB this year.

The loudest ones are almost always the weakest..

I savagely rebuked every one of the Aaron Puzzy Party and their disgusting adoration of this fraud days ago...right in this thread. Let me re-iterate for all your stunned hero worshippers of this joke fraud.....DISCOUNT DOUBLE DORK. SORRY IF YOUR LITTLE FRAGILE HEARTS ARE BROKEN BUT....you've ALWAYS been wrong....you bought into the hype like little 5 year old girls screaming for their Suzy-Wets-the-Pants doll without realizing that physical talent is only half, at most, of what goes into a GREAT quarterback. Character and brains are prerequisites. Rodgers is a proven scumbag,character wise and hasn't the brains to learn how to read defenses in order to compete on a championship level. His little jumpy punk "look at me!" act has NOT aged well...and it's showing more clearly than ever.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back