PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

8/15 - Thursday Pats/Titans Joint Session Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed.

However, the decision will be whether Thomas should get one of the roster spots at the end of the month. Only Edelman and Harry are locks. I would think a healthy Thomas would be #3. In any case, a healthy Thomas would certainly be worthy of a roster spot on the 53.
A healthy Thomas would be WR2. If he is healthy he is an absolute lock.

Yes indeed.

However, the decision will be whether Thomas should get one of the roster spots at the end of the month. Only Edelman and Harry are locks. I would think a healthy Thomas would be #3. In any case, a healthy Thomas would certainly be worthy of a roster spot on the 53.

Better lock in Meyers in your week 1 lineup before it’s too late. He’s making the 53.

It’s probably always true. Other than Chad Jackson.

I just read a story on Patriots Wire that rated Chad Jackson as the worst Patriot draft pick BB ever made.

The Redskins made one got away in WR Maurice Harris Great FA Scouting by BB and Co.:cool:
Let’s see if he makes the team first.

so let's try this again Edelman Myers Gordon Harry Berrios
Thomas PUP
Meredith PUP

so let's try this again Edelman Myers Gordon Harry Berrios
Thomas PUP
Meredith PUP
As of right now that is what it is trending towards.

~2+ weeks to go to which is an eternity in the NFL.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Thomas returns to practice next week when they’re no longer open to the public.

Probably gonna see a starting lineup of receivers on Saturday of Jakobi/Dontrelle/Braxton.

So far Meyers has done it against pretty much any CB he's faced. I'm curious about how he would do vs Gilmore. I don't think he got to face him much. By the time he worked his way up the roster to that degree we were doing all these joint practices.

Last edited:
Meyers looks real good, but never get too caught up on these pre season wide outs. Excited for game two.

Really looks like Thomas is getting revved up I don't think he plans on staying on the pup. I think He and Jules likely start practicing next week.

I would hope not in reference to Thomas's case. IF he's activated someone or two or maybe he himself will have to be cut or released.

Skipper needs to think about having a liter breakfast. . Maybe a nice stew instead of those shellfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down