PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

8/15 - Thursday Pats/Titans Joint Session Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beating Butler doesn't mean what it use to but the consistency is the important thing. Also Inman is showing enough signs of life to keep his outside shot alive.

Alright so who haven't done that on Butler?? I'm not going to give that catch much credence.:D

It doesn't sound like anything is going on here, but this does make me want to see what his snaps are Saturday. Probably nothing, but worth keeping in the back of your mind.

Alright so who haven't done that on Butler?? I'm not going to give that catch much credence.:D

You're always brimming with positivity.

Dontrelle Inman is sneaky good for a Big man might be diamond in the rough that would make Thomas Expandable.

Day 1
WR: Edelman, Meyers, Harry, Dorsett, Harris
ST: Slater, Berrios
PUP or suspended: Thomas, Meredith, Gordon
PS: Gunner

Meredith out all year
Someone gets hurt by week 5 and Thomas is activated
Gordon is reinstated by Thanksgiving and we face a tough decision on whom to cut.

Dontrelle Inman is sneaky good for a Big man might be diamond in the rough that would make Thomas Expandable.
Lots of us are much too expandable as we age.

;)

Skipper needs to think about having a liter breakfast. Maybe a nice stew instead of those shellfish?

Probably looked like stew...

Did we ever find out why Collins was absent yesterday? Never received an update IIRC.

Glad he's out there today.
Practice conflicted with his previously scheduled manicure.

It seems like the reports on Williams keep improving. Corey Davis is a great matchup to test him. (2nd video)

I don't think he will ever be Sherman as Sherman was just more athletic but in the redzone vs big WRs with jump balls in the corner he can be a monster.

It seems like the reports on Williams keep improving. Corey Davis is a great matchup to test him. (2nd video)

He held of the First play though looked real nice on the Second.

Damn. This is major league smack.........:D

Beating Butler doesn't mean what it use to but the consistency is the important thing. Also Inman is showing enough signs of life to keep his outside shot alive.

I view Inman as being in direct competition with Harris for a veteran depth WR slot. With Harris out, this is Inman's chance to stack some bread and make the conversation more interesting.

He held of the First play though looked real nice on the Second.

FYI the first (bad) play was Jackson, only the 2nd was Williams.

I view Inman as being in direct competition with Harris for a veteran depth WR slot. With Harris out, this is Inman's chance to stack some bread and make the conversation more interesting.

Harris have been a standout in all the reports much untapped potential there. I think he's a lock based on age and practice time with Brady.

Like the awareness & confidence he showed there. Bc of his size & the sideline he knew he could look back as Davis had nowhere to go but up & at 6'4 Williams will take that every time. Very nice play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back