Sep 26th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yes indeed.

However, the decision will be whether Thomas should get one of the roster spots at the end of the month. Only Edelman and Harry are locks. I would think a healthy Thomas would be #3. In any case, a healthy Thomas would certainly be worthy of a roster spot on the 53.
A healthy Thomas would be WR2. If he is healthy he is an absolute lock.

Ras-IR Dowling

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Yes indeed.

However, the decision will be whether Thomas should get one of the roster spots at the end of the month. Only Edelman and Harry are locks. I would think a healthy Thomas would be #3. In any case, a healthy Thomas would certainly be worthy of a roster spot on the 53.

Better lock in Meyers in your week 1 lineup before it’s too late. He’s making the 53.

Sciz

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Thomas returns to practice next week when they’re no longer open to the public.

BadMoFo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Probably gonna see a starting lineup of receivers on Saturday of Jakobi/Dontrelle/Braxton.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
So far Meyers has done it against pretty much any CB he's faced. I'm curious about how he would do vs Gilmore. I don't think he got to face him much. By the time he worked his way up the roster to that degree we were doing all these joint practices.

Last edited:

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
Meyers looks real good, but never get too caught up on these pre season wide outs. Excited for game two.

PatsFan2

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Really looks like Thomas is getting revved up I don't think he plans on staying on the pup. I think He and Jules likely start practicing next week.

I would hope not in reference to Thomas's case. IF he's activated someone or two or maybe he himself will have to be cut or released.

Status
Not open for further replies.