PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers vs. Seahawks

You actually believe he got into Stanford because of his intelligence?

I really dislike the guy, but I thought Stanford had academic regulations for athletes unlike some other schools?

Football intelligence - yes! Any other intelligence - still looking!

If you can't grasp something this clear, I'm not going to spell it out for you.

So let me see, his replacement brought the team to the Superbowl and was one play away from winning it his second year in the NFL, then went to conference championship and was in the game on the road til the end in his third year, something Smth had not been able to do, then his team couldn't keep their lead in their division, and got blown out by the colts twice in less than a month, I guess the fact that he is getting a nice sum of money is something to smile about.

I'd take him and try to find 10 more JUST LIKE him.
Good, then it would be official - you'd have the first starting defensive 11 in NFL history all suspended at the same time for repeated PED use.

I really dislike the guy, but I thought Stanford had academic regulations for athletes unlike some other schools?

Supposedly, so did Notre Dame - sorry - but if a guy can play the standards will change.

I'll never root. For manning! but I also think the broncos are going to see a defense like never before....get ready for hitting! these guys play right to the he rules limits. If they can hit you they will so be careful blocking down field little broncos......

Good, then it would be official - you'd have the first starting defensive 11 in NFL history all suspended at the same time for repeated PED use.

Then I would go 12-4 (assuming I allow them all to be suspended at the same time) - but my Sherman's will delay the NFLPA long enough to still make the playoffs and MORE!

no stanford is allowed to recruit unlike the ivy schools, the athletes at stanford are significantly dumber than athletes at columbia for example

but the intelligence of rest of student population at the two schools would be largely equal

I wouldn't mind having a couple Defensive backs like Sherman! was going to say DB but I guess that works also LOL

No college, not Stanford in football, not Duke in basketball, not Northwestern in anything succeeds at the D1 level and is completely clean. No one.

Interesting vid, thanks. There's no doubt he's a great CB. I just wish he'd be a bit more humble at times.

yea i dont like him. the dude went on first take to try and get at Skip Bayless, but almost broke down in tears.

So let me see, his replacement brought the team to the Superbowl and was one play away from winning it his second year in the NFL, then went to conference championship and was in the game on the road til the end in his third year, something Smth had not been able to do, then his team couldn't keep their lead in their division, and got blown out by the colts twice in less than a month, I guess the fact that he is getting a nice sum of money is something to smile about.

You're seriously going to go down this route?

Smith brought the 49ers to the NFCCG, and would have won that game had the STs not cost the 49ers the win.

This year, Smith took a 2 win team to 11-5, and then had an absolutely phenomenal game against the Broncos, but the Chiefs defense didn't show up. Smith put up 44 points, for crying out loud.

In the meantime, Kaepernick just brainlocked and cost his team the game and a shot at the SB.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Smith is smiling.

no stanford is allowed to recruit unlike the ivy schools, the athletes at stanford are significantly dumber than athletes at columbia for example

but the intelligence of rest of student population at the two schools would be largely equal

I'm pretty sure even Harvard lowered their standards recently just so they could field a better basketball team.

Football intelligence - yes! Any other intelligence - still looking!

Richard Sherman - Student of the Game[HD] - YouTube

He's certainly one of the smartest CBs in the league. BB would love him.

IDK where people get this sentiment that he is some idiot who's good at football. He's an extremely intelligent player and most likely person. Let me guess, because he's brash, black, and ****y he must be stupid lol?

that was a great physical game of football

hope that seahawks can stop Manning. wouldn't be able to stand a peyton manning victory media parade

Maybe Welker will pick the Sherminator.

I'm pretty sure even Harvard lowered their standards recently just so they could field a better basketball team.

i think ur right but they cannot be as egregious with looking the other way when it comes to academics because of the ivy sports conference stipulations. at least that's what i remember from back in the day.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back