PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers vs. Seahawks

Very upset that the 49ers lost. Oh well! The 2 teams I wanted in the superbowl were the 49ers and the Pats. Richard Sherman is a good football player, but needs therapy badly.

sherman is the greatest heel this league has ever seen. damn. he backs it up too. :mad:

i want peyton to win SB. i hate that prick sherman 100000 times more.

i'm torn on this, only because of wilson. if not for russell wilson, that team would easily be the most reviled team in the league, maybe in all of sports.

BTW, this is a double suck situation. We have to cheer for a despised former coach, and against a formerly loved player, just so the Fivehead doesn't get an undeservedly outsized media bump from an SB win if he got it.

Murphy's luck has combined with catch .22, damn it.

Somewhere, Alex Smith is smiling.

What's he got to laugh about? His team blew the number 1 seed, got blown out in the first round, he has nothing to laugh about.

What's he got to laugh about? His team blew the number 1 seed, got blown out in the first round, he has nothing to laugh about.

If you can't grasp something this clear, I'm not going to spell it out for you.

Man how impolite this guy is, damn.

My mom taught me to not wish for the others what I don't want for me but seriously, there are thousands of kids watching this, what kind of example is this guy going to pass along?

I'm almost rooting for Manning, I said almost.

He's a terrific player and a major league, first class, gold-plated jerk-off. And, no, I wouldn't want him on my team.

I'd take him and try to find 10 more JUST LIKE him.

Kaepernick is just too undisciplined to succeed seriously.

This is the guy's third season, and he hasn't even been a starter for more than 1 and half, he can get better, geez.

He's a terrific player and a major league, first class, gold-plated jerk-off. And, no, I wouldn't want him on my team.

He's a huge prick, but he can play. I'd take him for sure. Erin Andrews was like wtf during that interview lol.

sherman is the greatest heel this league has ever seen. damn. he backs it up too. :mad:

I wouldn't give him a pass on his ability. I really think something is wrong with that guy mentally. He is incredibly ungracious/unsportsmanlike. Any other coach but loose Petey would tell him to zip it.

Shortest book written, "How to Win with Class", by Richard Sherman

I dont care about Sherman but there is NO way I could EVER root for Manning...EVER! I'm going whole hog for Seattle and I hope to god they destroy Denver.

Sherman is the biggest troll in sports history. The dude is getting his masters from Stanford. Search him on youtube break down film of opponents.

I'd love if he were a Patriot. BB would too.

Sherman is the Dennis Rodman of the NFL but with exceptional ability

Sherman is the biggest troll in sports history. The dude is getting his masters from Stanford. Search him on youtube break down film of opponents.

I'd love if he were a Patriot. BB would too.

You actually believe he got into Stanford because of his intelligence?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back