PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Saturday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt a little like he got a bit of a raw deal by getting kicked to the curb like that, with the Rams obviously getting the better of that deal from Stafford - at least for one season.

Glad to see him starting to make some noise in Detroit. Although I can't watch a game without being like, "Why is Ryan Gosling playing quarterback?"
HAHA I always think the same thing. Dude needs to grow out a beard and just exclaim "What do you want?!" at the D-Line randomly to cause confusion.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
That is a ridiculously ignorant post.
I like Herbert . He has huge potential.
But Burrow is head and shoulders better.
1. Mahomes
2.Burrow
3.Allen
Those 3 are elite
4.Herbert. He's not elite...yet. Probably will be. Will he ever be as good as Burrow?
I don't think so.
Yeah well I think you're ridiculously ignorant!!!

LOL.

I mean, really now, Burrow ahead of Allen. You can't be serious.

You'll see about Herbert. He'll surpass Burrow.

All year long he's had to deal with the worst protection in the league. And tonight, the rookie 6th rounder doesn't can't even provide resistance to their coach on the sidelines.

They should take Salyer out because he's being abused badly.

I watch a lot of Herbert and he just doesn't flinch under extreme pressure. He takes the bit. Burrow is the opposite of that. He needs protection to do what he does.

Wow - how do you allow delay of game at the 1 yard line?

getting interesting...

• Agree
Jax making it a game!

Lotta time left. Jags are in it.

I expect a close finish. No way the Chargers don't blunder this some more. They are the chokers of the NFL for a reason.

Samuel bit so hard on the fake inside. He had plenty of cover on the inside too - he just needed to keep outside leverage.

Watch the Chargers start to play scared now because it's only a 2 score game. Feels like a Staley move. He'll 100% get fired if they lose this.

Chargers will be fine.

Not seeing a definitive view of that being offsides.

@Ian I actually went back and looked at the last ~6 years' worth of NFC and AFC Championship Games, and the only QB in any of those games who is currently under 30 and is not Mahomes, Allen or Burrow is indeed Jared Goff. Every other guy is either retired or in their mid to late 30s (or is Tom Brady).

• Winner
If that were the Patriots, the refs would have held up the play to allow the challenge flag. Happened multiple times this year.

Samuel bit so hard on the fake inside. He had plenty of cover on the inside too - he just needed to keep outside leverage.

The kick was money. Still a 2 score game though.

Ooof, you just put the jinx on them. :D
Came close. A missed FG there might have been the beginning of their choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes