PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Monday - Wild Card Round - Cow Patties vs the Avocados

We just witnessed Brady’s last game. Now it’s behind the booth as a colour analyst.

He will make tons of money doing that.

Should be 31 -16 if that first 2 pt try wasn’t a hold
Lol. That is sad. Yeah, if not for that missed call Twommy totally could have pulled off the comeback.

He played 7 seasons after Manning retired and won 3 Super Bowls in that time. Of course there's going to be some losses thrown in. Only a clown with an agenda would cite that meaningless statistic. Brady has won a Super Bowl every other year for almost a decade straight. He could have won the SuperBowl for a full decade straight and you'd still be posting delusional nonsense.

mostly other teams shooting themselves in the foot

I’ve said it dozens of times, I am 100% certain that’s a mod or admin troll account.
You think either myself or Ian are moonlighting as MAC10?

Are you upset that Brady is now 2-4 vs NFC East teams in the playoffs (really owned by that division) and is now tied with Peyton with the most playoff losses all time for a starting QB?
You're a special kind of douchebag. Are you trying to be hated?

Like your nonsense above defines Brady's career. He gave your sorry ass 6 Super Bowls to shine a little light into your bleak existence. Show some gratitude. Clown.

Raiders and Chiefs both went up and down the field on that D, they're very good but not invincible to a good offensive day from Dallas.
Oh I agree.

I do think the Niners D is elite.

But...have they shut down a bunch of great QB's/teams? I look at who they beat and wonder what will happen once they face an elite QB/team.

It's hard not to notice that schedule and teams they beat up on.

mostly other teams shooting themselves in the foot
This really encapsulates your clown-tier takes. Yea Brady just oopsie-daisy'd his way to his Super Bowl rings. His entire career is a fraud and happened due to a bunch of flukes from other teams screwing up, huh.

Not that I want to give any credence to such a ridiculous take, but every single sports match on Earth, team or individual, is won or lost because one side makes a mistake. That's how sports and any strategic game works.

You're a special kind of douchebag. Are you trying to be hated?

Like your nonsense above defines Brady's career. He gave your sorry ass 6 Super Bowls to shine a little light into your bleak existence. Show some gratitude. Clown.
I like how he references that meaningless stat against NFC East teams in the postseason. Who, in NFL history, will even bring that up? I'm not sure anyone in media knows or cares.

Most losses by a QB in postseason is going to happen when you are in like 50 playoff games. You aren't going to go 45-5 for godness sakes.

Are you the only two admins/mods?
Essentially. Ian is the sole admin and I’m the only active mod after Ashley’s departure. There are a couple legacy folks who used to moderate that still carry the title but aren’t very active and don’t really do any kind of moderating, or at least very rarely.

Like see, this isn’t even anti-Brady discourse. This is outright trolling the Patriots team itself on a Patriots forum and he does it incessantly with impunity.
Just ridiculous.

Imagine a poster going into a Dolphins forum and ripping Marino left and right.

A poster ripping Montana in a 49ers forum.

Boggles my mind.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back