PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Monday - Wild Card Round - Cow Patties vs the Avocados

Well look at it this way, it was either lose to the Cowboys for the first time ever tonight or lose to the 49ers next week and have that be the only team he has a career losing record against.
really ? I thought he had a career losing record against the Saints. Obviously I was wrong !

Wow, Brady's voice was breaking up at the end of his press conference. Nothing he said gave a hint he was retiring, but he was getting close to breaking up as he was thanking the writers for all their coverage and all the fans for their interest.
Link:

There really is some crazy Brady hate here I just haven't been paying attention to before.
Tonight it's Bill "Gossip is my life" Lee. He's still butt hurt because Brady wouldn't reply to his messages and refused to sign his Brady jersey. Poor bastard became like a jilted bride when he left NE. Never did get over it.

20201227_224341.jpg

Stat padding for the legacy lol
Most of his stats were as a New England Patriot. You OK w/ those or should we wipe them off the record books?

That says alot.

It is an offense first league.

Have to wonder if having a defense first background will hinder future coaching candidates.
Going for a defensive HC is fine, but you better have a excellent play caller

Brady racking up those garbage time stats for people to downplay how awful he looked
Yup and the people in Tampa are really pissed off at going to the playoffs three seasons in a row with a 5-2 record and a SB win.

Meanwhile, in NE everyone is excited after going once to the playoffs w/ a 0-1 record and no division wins with the Goat HC. Doesn't matter if we don't smell a SB for 10 more years as long as Belichick pads his garbage time wins to pass Shula. It's almost like the Bucs became the Pats and the Pats became the Bucs. Weird.

Are you upset that Brady is now 2-4 vs NFC East teams in the playoffs (really owned by that division) and is now tied with Peyton with the most playoff losses all time for a starting QB?

I was told by Kontra and others that Ryan Jensen was going to make a YUGE difference. You all acted like Jensen's this HOFer that was going to fix the oline upon his return.
Serious question: are you on the spectrum?

Yup and the people in Tampa are really pissed off at going to the playoffs three seasons in a row with a 5-2 record and a SB win.

Meanwhile, in NE everyone is excited after going once to the playoffs w/ a 0-1 record and no division wins with the Goat HC. Doesn't matter if we don't smell a SB for 10 more years as long as Belichick pads his garbage time wins to pass Shula. It's almost like the Bucs became the Pats and the Pats became the Bucs. Weird.
He made the Bucs relevant for three straight years.

SB. Winning playoff games. Primetime games. Tickets sold out.

Wouldn't be surprised if they retire his #.

Lol. That is sad. Yeah, if not for that missed call Twommy totally could have pulled off the comeback.
Lol. I still laugh when you showed everyone the ticket you bought during the preseason of the Pats winning the SB w/ high as f*ck odds. That was some funny sh*t.

He made the Bucs relevant for three straight years.

SB. Winning playoff games. Primetime games. Tickets sold out.

Wouldn't be surprised if they retire his #.
Or put him in their ring of honor or whatever they call that sh*t down there. Broke all kind of franchise records both regular and post season in just 3 years.

All while the Pats homers drool over a .490 record in those same 3 years and resort to praying for 3 other teams to lose so we can back into a 7 seed. Honestly, all the winning with Brady hid how truly pathetic Pats fans really are. No wonder the entire country hated us. Now they just laugh at us because our team is sh*t w/o Brady.

Or put him in their ring of honor or whatever they call that sh*t down there. Broke all kind of franchise records both regular and post season in just 3 years.

All while the Pats homers drool over a .490 record in those same 3 years and resort to praying for 3 other teams to lose so we can back into a 7 seed. Honestly, all the winning with Brady hid how truly pathetic Pats fans really are. No wonder the entire country hated us. Now they just laugh at us because our team is sh*t w/o Brady.
Nah I think it's just a Boston thing.
They'll love him again when he retires
Weird fandom

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand