PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Monday - Wild Card Round - Cow Patties vs the Avocados

Does he have blackmail or something on mods here?

Imagine a poster going into a Dolphins forum and ripping Marino left and right.

A poster ripping Montana in a 49ers forum.

Boggles my mind.
If I had absolutely zero life, hated Michael Jordan for some reason, and wanted to troll Chicago Bulls fans, I'd join their forum under the guise I'm a Bulls fan and mega supporter of Lonzo Ball, but constantly trash Michael Jordan, claim Curry and LeBron are better, he got carried by Rodman, Pippen and Jackson, etc.

leftwhich is going to get blamed but he was the OC for the two previous seasons - one succesful and one semi-successful. this year Brady gets Arians moved upstairs and disaster took shape.

I have no idea what happened here but as someone who’s been around enough Internet forums I can probably guess the gross toxicity that lead to this. Shame.
Ian made a post about this situation which was pinned for a couple days, but I’m not sure if it’s still up.

Edit: This was it:

leftwhich is going to get blamed but he was the OC for the two previous seasons - one succesful and one semi-successful. this year Brady gets Arians moved upstairs and disaster took shape.
Giselle turned her magic spells against Brady.

Just some self-appointed mediot sayin' it, but still:

Blowes should go too, his defense did squat.
Exactly, Bowles has to be fired. He's Rod Rust level of incompetence.

Brady's to blame for the bad coaching too. You think he handpicked Bowles? Brady's mistake was thinking he could just ignore Bowles for an entire season. Bowles willed this team to an 8-10 record. He's a fu*king disgrace.

Leftwich called a sh*t game all season, literally the only time the offense worked was when Brady called the plays in the no huddle.

Her plastic surgeon sure did him no favors, the man can no longer make facial gestures.
Was that it? I thought he looked strange, like Lerch.

Wow, Brady's voice was breaking up at the end of his press conference. Nothing he said gave a hint he was retiring, but he was getting close to breaking up as he was thanking the writers for all their coverage and all the fans for their interest.

Brady had never lost to the Boys in 23 years till tonight !!!!!
Horrible game plan and execution from everyone !

Was that it? I thought he looked strange, like Lerch.
It's clear he's had lots of plastic surgery in the last off season, just look back at some photos and you can see the change.

I presumed she picked the surgeon, but could be wrong about that.

Brady had never lost to the Boys in 23 years till tonight !!!!!
Horrible game plan and execution from everyone !

Well look at it this way, it was either lose to the Cowboys for the first time ever tonight or lose to the 49ers next week and have that be the only team he has a career losing record against.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back