PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Mock Drafts/Simulations

My newest 2 round mock with trades!

Assuming the qb’s and receivers are off the board, does bb really need to move around the draft board?

My newest 2 round mock with trades!

I would prefer AVT or Collins over barmore at 22. If Horn is there at 15, I would be ok with staying there. I like the Holland pick. If we trade down a trade up to late second or early third might be another Option as well depending on who falls.

Always enjoy other mocks, you have a few players selected that I'm not very familiar with. I notice i tend to draft from the same general "pool" of players in my head, so i need to get outside that comfort zone and start learning more about these other players

Last edited:
Assuming the qb’s and receivers are off the board, does bb really need to move around the draft board?

He might not have to move, although there are only really 13 players I think I'd be ok with taking at #15. I don't think we need a Tackle as a high need anymore, Sewell should already be taken before its our turn, but there is a possibility Slater, Darrisaw or Jenkins could be there. I hope we don't take one, but if we do then that could open up the possibility of trading someone (maybe Shaq Mason?)

I'd basically use #15 on any of the below guys:

1. Trevor Lawrence
2. Zach Wilson
3. Justin Fields
4. Trey Lance
5. Mac Jones
6. Ja-Marr Chase
7. Jaylen Waddle
8. DeVonta Smith
9. Kyle Pitts
10. Patrick Surtain II
11. Jaycee Horn
12. Micah Parsons
13. Kwity Paye

Other players I really like in 1st round, but #15 seems too early and would make sense trading back for are;

Jamin Davis
Joseph Ossai
Zaven Collins
Caleb Farley
Jaelan Philips (has risk with him, but a lot of upside)

Christian Barmore is one i can't get my head around. He's basically the first interior defensive lineman to go in virtually every mock draft you see, but a lot of people are down on him. I like ALim McNeill as a nose tackle and really like Daviyon Nixon, Jay Tufele, Tyler Shelvin, Bobby Brown and Darius Stills as more of your 1 gap standard DTs

Always enjoy other mocks, you have a few players selected that I'm not very familiar with. I notice i tend to draft from the same general "pool" of players in my head, so i need to get outside that comfort zone and start learning more about these other players
I feel I do that too bc when they don't change their big board rankings, I always feel they are best available

Lol, they gave me a "D+" for drafting Jaycee Horn at 15?????????

Lol, they gave me a "D+" for drafting Jaycee Horn at 15?????????

Their grading scale is the worst I've ever seen. Quarterbacks are an automatic A+ no matter who you take where. It's a fun sim, but ignore the grades. They're complete garbage.

Their grading scale is the worst I've ever seen. Quarterbacks are an automatic A+ no matter who you take where. It's a fun sim, but ignore the grades. They're complete garbage.
Seriously. I mean, I was psyched to see him there and thought it my best pick!

He might not have to move, although there are only really 13 players I think I'd be ok with taking at #15. I don't think we need a Tackle as a high need anymore, Sewell should already be taken before its our turn, but there is a possibility Slater, Darrisaw or Jenkins could be there. I hope we don't take one, but if we do then that could open up the possibility of trading someone (maybe Shaq Mason?)

I'd basically use #15 on any of the below guys:

1. Trevor Lawrence
2. Zach Wilson
3. Justin Fields
4. Trey Lance
5. Mac Jones
6. Ja-Marr Chase
7. Jaylen Waddle
8. DeVonta Smith
9. Kyle Pitts
10. Patrick Surtain II
11. Jaycee Horn
12. Micah Parsons
13. Kwity Paye

Other players I really like in 1st round, but #15 seems too early and would make sense trading back for are;

Jamin Davis
Joseph Ossai
Zaven Collins
Caleb Farley
Jaelan Philips (has risk with him, but a lot of upside)

Christian Barmore is one i can't get my head around. He's basically the first interior defensive lineman to go in virtually every mock draft you see, but a lot of people are down on him. I like ALim McNeill as a nose tackle and really like Daviyon Nixon, Jay Tufele, Tyler Shelvin, Bobby Brown and Darius Stills as more of your 1 gap standard DTs
We need a 3rd OT so that we can hopefully have at least ONE next year. We could take the option on Wynn, Then the draftee would make 2.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back