PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey Flowers really messed up the market because Dupree will command Flowers money.
Coming off an ACL injury and a cap-crunch market? Not the same market as Trey's 2 years ago.

Speaking of which I hope Trey comes back in 2022.

Just saw this, hadn't seen it shared - Kyle Long unretiring, will be UFA.

He's on the older side, but wonder what the price tag will be. Might be good depth since Thuney is long gone. Maybe a 1 year deal.

Marcus Cannon traded to Texans for an exchange of draft picks per NFL network.

He's on the older side, but wonder what the price tag will be. Might be good depth since Thuney is long gone. Maybe a 1 year deal.
Somebody's gotta fill the role of the newly signed vet OL who surprisingly retires from the Patriots in or before training camp

Andy Reid should be calling him ASAP.

This sort of trade, and the Cannon type of trade, is what Caserio is going to be mostly limited to this year. He's going to have to do some serious work, because of the lack of first or second round picks in this year's draft.

This sort of trade, and the Cannon type of trade, is what Caserio is going to be mostly limited to this year. He's going to have to do some serious work, because of the lack of first or second round picks in this year's draft.

The Cannon trade is a good one for Caserio because instead of giving up a pick he gets to keep them all, albeit at less value.

Does that LB replace KVN in MIA?

The Cannon trade is a good one for Caserio because instead of giving up a pick he gets to keep them all, albeit at less value.

Does that LB replace KVN in MIA?

I don't think they play the same role, unless Miami was incorrectly using him as an ILB.

This is a pretty good deal Jones is a very valuable player this makes the Packers last 2 drafts look more headscratching.
I’m thankful Jones didn’t end up in Miami as speculated.

Aaron's getting himself some money, but a signing bonus of only $13m makes me wonder just how much of that $48m is going to be at the back, and less likely to be paid to him.

The kind of thing that will insure Aaron Rodgers never win another Super Bowl. I think Jones is going to see all this money even though little of it is guaranteed, unless of course he gets injured.

The kind of thing that will insure Aaron Rodgers never win another Super Bowl. I think Jones is going to see all this money even though little of it is guaranteed, unless of course he gets injured.

I mean where did the money come from? Likely a Rodgers restructure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes