PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but sometimes they tell their FAs that if they get an offer, to bring it back and the Pats might match it or beat it. That’s how they retained D. McCourty when he was a FA several years ago.

It is not a good year to be a FA and middle class kinda player. I feel like you nailed it and it is one of those occasions where they might not want to lowball a player with an offer so they tell them to come back with whatever they get offered and we might match it. Given that Guy said he'd like to stay I think there is a good chance he will actually give the Pats a chance to match.

Please tell me what "legit" #1 WR would want to catch passes from Stidham? He'd probably end up with more PDs than receptions. His stats would tank. Come on dude, stop being delusional.
Or from Scam...

For me, there is a red flag on Ngakoue. He's been on 3 teams in 2 years. Despite being traded for by the Vikings, they were willing to part with him after just 6 games..

he is terrible against the run, bb should be rushing to sign him.

on the bright side between him and winovich the the trainers will not see a dirty jersey from either one of them.

he is terrible against the run, bb should be rushing to sign him.

on the bright side between him and winovich the the trainers will not see a dirty jersey from either one of them.

Do you always insist on displaying this sort of ignorance? Well, you can do it on someone else's time.

Why? Bethel was better than Davis last season..
I agree that bethel is much better than Davis. However, I expect that we will also sign Davis.

I agree that bethel is much better than Davis. However, I expect that we will also sign Davis.

They were both very good. I can’t remember the specific PFF special teams metric but Davis was a top 3 performer last year. His ST tackles numbers were blunted by his rib injury.

Slater
Bethel
Davis
Bolden
King
Jones

There may not be room on the 53 for all of them but that is an elite crew.

They were both very good. I can’t remember the specific PFF special teams metric but Davis was a top 3 performer last year.

Its not easy to compare two players on totally different positions/tasks .. but pats fans somehow can :)

They were both very good. I can’t remember the specific PFF special teams metric but Davis was a top 3 performer last year. His ST tackles numbers were blunted by his rib injury.

Slater
Bethel
Davis
Bolden
King
Jones

There may not be room on the 53 for all of them but that is an elite crew.

Bolden will take over Burkhead's reps on Special Teams.

Brandon King is on the outside looking in from my point of view. Guy has been on the IR for 2 straight years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back