Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Just saw this, hadn't seen it shared - Kyle Long unretiring, will be UFA.

He's on the older side, but wonder what the price tag will be. Might be good depth since Thuney is long gone. Maybe a 1 year deal.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

He's on the older side, but wonder what the price tag will be. Might be good depth since Thuney is long gone. Maybe a 1 year deal.
Somebody's gotta fill the role of the newly signed vet OL who surprisingly retires from the Patriots in or before training camp

TheRainMaker

I'm getting my res at Dorsia
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Andy Reid should be calling him ASAP.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter

This sort of trade, and the Cannon type of trade, is what Caserio is going to be mostly limited to this year. He's going to have to do some serious work, because of the lack of first or second round picks in this year's draft.

venecol

The FRG has a little ****

This sort of trade, and the Cannon type of trade, is what Caserio is going to be mostly limited to this year. He's going to have to do some serious work, because of the lack of first or second round picks in this year's draft.
The Cannon trade is a good one for Caserio because instead of giving up a pick he gets to keep them all, albeit at less value.

Does that LB replace KVN in MIA?

ChrisR2223

Pro Bowl Player
This is a pretty good deal Jones is a very valuable player this makes the Packers last 2 drafts look more headscratching.
I’m thankful Jones didn’t end up in Miami as speculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.