PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm Butler to Zona @ $6M?

I know I just find I have this illogical take on people who leave the team and it’s nice to have someone to blame for the empty cupboard of talent.
I actually think what he’s doing in Houston is pretty comparable to how BB rebuild the Patriots In 2000.
However for the last 3 drafts alone He is the bad guy right or wrong.

I absolutely love what Caserio is doing in Houston. He's churning the roster big time...which is what you have to do with a disgruntled QB and no draft capital.... Caserio is going to find 4-5 diamonds in the rough...and be able to build the team back up into contention next year depending on the QB1 situation...

I absolutely love what Caserio is doing in Houston. He's churning the roster big time...which is what you have to do with a disgruntled QB and no draft capital.... Caserio is going to find 4-5 diamonds in the rough...and be able to build the team back up into contention next year depending on the QB1 situation...
I said it earlier in the thread. Caserio is doing his version of the 2000 and 2001 Belichick Patriots remodel.

Micah Parsons being interviewed is asked "can you throw a football?" He says "probably like Cam Newton."
Oh Snap. LMAO
(he was joking)
4.39 40

Malcolm Butler to Arizona:

He's a funny dude (2:30)

Did they ask him about his assault and hazing? Or is that all buried in the past because he runs fast?
Interview was strictly about football but let me check in the Crime network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes