PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s around 9 million incentives? I wonder what was the incentives for the brown contract. There’s some risk with AB for the simple fact he has a trial coming up soon.

Cap remains crap.

Pleasantly surprised that White is re-signing with the Patriots. I thought for certain he'd sign with Tampa Bay..

Really, how many rushing TDs did Painter have in that case?

How many drives that led points?
Ask Tebow how that worked out for him being an all-rushing QB that can't throw.

The Pats already have way too many players signed. I was at OTC and was cutting everyone and still couldn't get to 53 without axing a few guys that everyone expects to make the roster.

No way the Pats have room for the 10 draft picks. I expect a few veterans to get traded before or during the draft.

Veterans that I wouldn't be shocked if they got traded:
Devin McCourty-traded not cut, has two years of voids on his contract after this one
Gilmore-makes more to extend him, but something has to be done, he isnt playing for 7 mil. Why load up on UFAs and then dump your best player?
Hightower-I would keep him, but he has a very high cap number and coming off a year away

Cuts:
Bolden
Lacosse
King
Vitale
Spence
Bower
Keene( maybe too soon to punt on him)
Virgin
Cunningham
and the two kickers

So I don't see the Pats making anymore FA signings (outside of camp bodies), unless they start unloading players.

Really?

I counted TWO DOZEN names that might/should not be in uniform on opening day...

There is Always room for talented rookies here...Claiming that we wouldn't have room for even 10 of them is really, Really over-estimating the talent level of our roster.

Bolden, King and Keene are the only ones I hesitate over but they sure aren't roster locks.

Brandon King sucks...He's one of my dirty two dozen.

If Corey Davis was ok signing with the Jete while Damn Darnit is their QB for now, then he would've had no problem signing here for the same money as well...If Billy really wanted him, than is...like he Should Have.

Really?

I counted TWO DOZEN names that might/should not be in uniform on opening day...

There is Always room for talented rookies here...Claiming that we wouldn't have room for even 10 of them is really, Really over-estimating the talent level of our roster.

Brandon King sucks...He's one of my dirty two dozen.
harsh

What's with these guys like Mariota and Trubisky content on being #2 rather then competing for a starting job?
What starting job?

RAtM still sucks.

angry go away GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes