PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: April Edition

Who needs Trai Turner when we have RJ Prince?
You don't have Prince on the roster. Do you want Turner for his Practice Squad spot? I suppose that you would just cut Sherman.

Sure, we could use an upgrade at #5 IOL. PITT needs someone to compete for a starting spot, and at least be the first off the bench at OG.

You don't have Prince on the roster. Do you want Turner for his Practice Squad spot? I suppose that you would just cut Sherman.

Sure, we could use an upgrade at #5 IOL. PITT needs someone to compete for a starting spot, and at least be the first off the bench at OG.
When we drafted Sherman, I always thought he needed a red shirt year on the practice squad to get his technique and strength ready for the nfl.

I would welcome turner in a heartbeat.

at some point early in the season, Wynn will get hurt. Brown will move to left tackle, onwenu moves to right tackle and I would feel better with turner at left guard than karras!

Why would I cut Sherman? As of right now, he's my #7 OLman, which says more about the complete suckiness of our depth after the top 6 than it does about him...

Why would I cut Sherman? As of right now, he's my #7 OLman, which says more about the complete suckiness of our depth after the top 6 than it does about him...
The alternative could be the legendary turnstile - ferentz!!!!

Negative...Tank stays

OK, then the 8th has to be an OT, not a veteran OG who wants to compete for a starting job.

Don't say "Ferentz". Poor @captainstone might have a panic attack and not be able to post for months.

On 2nd thought, Ferentz, Ferentz, Ferentz :whistle: :rofl::rofl:
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz
Ferentz

1624188717490.gif

OK, then the 8th has to be an OT, not a veteran OG who wants to compete for a starting job.

I see your point, that I shouldn't worry about Trai Turner signing elsewhere because Sherman would have to be dropped to make room for him...Fair enough; then in that case Bill should've at the Very Least re-signed Elmanure to handle RT/RG backup duties while Sherman, a college LT, handles LT/LG duties...

Bottom line is, Bill has left the OT positions - Left & Right, starting & backup - on shaky ground.

Negative...Tank stays

Tank does indeed stay...Unless two of Cachoo, Herron & Cunningham do the unthinkable and out-perform him during TC; then it's off to the PS with him...

Tank does indeed stay...Unless two of Cachoo, Herron & Cunningham do the unthinkable and out-perform him during TC; then it's off to the PS with him...
Yes.. Herron is gonna REGRESS and not make the team after outperforming others in TC and during the season. |

Herron is your #3 OT. SUCK IT UP, Buttercup. You were wrong about him AND ONWENU. They are proof you don't know squat about the game..

I see your point, that I shouldn't worry about Trai Turner signing elsewhere because Sherman would have to be dropped to make room for him...Fair enough; then in that case Bill should've at the Very Least re-signed Elmanure to handle RT/RG backup duties while Sherman, a college LT, handles LT/LG duties...

Bottom line is, Bill has left the OT positions - Left & Right, starting & backup - on shaky ground.
I do think that we should have re-signed Eluemunor.

I think Herron is a good player. Cunningham is average... not a bad thing.

Eluemanor will be on the roster by week 1...
Book It Conor Mckenna GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back