PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Alabama pulling away! Lane looking weak.
They’re getting bullied. They need to recruit some beef up front on both sides of the ball or else they’ll never get past the upper echelon of the SEC.

They’re getting bullied. They need to recruit some beef up front on both sides of the ball or else they’ll never get past the upper echelon of the SEC.
yeah, 100 rush yards, 2 td, lmao their game plan or in game coaching looks weak

what's going on with Notre Dame offense, haven't been following the game

Rattler has bought into the hype. Riley should bench him. They have a championship caliber defense. They need the offense to follow suit.
He's a ****y kid. On the field, in the locker room, he hasn't been the greatest teammate. Vocal in the wrong way, not someone you want around younger players. He needs a wake up call and might get stuffed in a locker if he tries the **** he has in college. He's the guy who says stuff like "do you know who I am" ... I like his game but his mental is concerning.

You have to channel that **** in the right way. He's got a mouth on him and just comes across as too ****y. Pocket discipline (drifter) and some decision making have been concerning too.

What does everyone think about Brees?

Ridder has real flaws but man he's a beast. Hard worker with great attitude. Improved each year. Tough not to root for him. Lots of talent on this field rn.

Kentucky is really starting to piss me the **** off.

Kentucky is really starting to piss me the **** off.

the wildcats are playing a physical game. When teams are getting after it, I miss these type games the most!

Mullen is one of the better coaches in the NCAA, but his clock management is head-scratching sometimes. He has almost 2 minutes left, all 3 times outs in his pocket, ball at the 20, and let’s the clock run out. Kentucky gets the ball back after the half. He bungled the clock in the SEC Championship last year, too, which may have cost us the opportunity to go to OT. He reminds me of Andy Reid.

Evening guys, just saw the end of the Alabama game now watching Kentucky v Florida. Big wins for Georgia and Cincinnati !!

Kentucky seem to be giving Florida some problems !!

Stanford just beat Oregon 31 - 24 in OT

Kontra .....how is the blood pressure:)

Evening guys, just saw the end of the Alabama game now watching Kentucky v Florida. Big wins for Georgia and Cincinnati !!

Kentucky seem to be giving Florida some problems !!
They always do, man. Kentucky is getting absolutely porked by the officiating.

This game is borderline unwatchable with all of the penalties.

Mullins looks like someone he caught someone banging his wife!

I hope that not even trying to put points on the board at the end of the half with 3 timeouts won’t come back to haunt us. That was completely spineless.

Josh Paschal is going to be a beast as a pro.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back