PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Alabama is down to three running backs!

one of their running backs from last season transferred to Texas because he did not think he was going to get a shot at Alabama this year! Bet he feels bad right about now!

C'mon Kontra , Florida on the way back to winning ways !

I still think rattler is really good. Just gonna be hard for him behind a questionable line. Team seems to gravitate more towards williams

Watched the tight end from Colorado state, McBride. Looks like 4.8 guy in the 40 time.

shows some blocking ability and can catch the ball, route running is really raw!

gotta feel for penn state fans.

I still think rattler is really good. Just gonna be hard for him behind a questionable line. Team seems to gravitate more towards williams
He’s really talented. He’s not really good. He doesn’t have it in the mental department. At least not right now. He needs a Saban type as a head coach in order to thrive. Or Mullen. Oklahoma looked a LOT better with Williams. I had that game and the Ole Miss/Arkansas game going at the same time after the Gators got ahead comfortably. Fun afternoon of college ball.

He’s really talented. He’s not really good. He doesn’t have it in the mental department. At least not right now. He needs a Saban type as a head coach in order to thrive. Or Mullen. Oklahoma looked a LOT better with Williams. I had that game and the Ole Miss/Arkansas game going at the same time after the Gators got ahead comfortably. Fun afternoon of college ball.
He was easily a top 5 quarterback last year

I’ll be interested to see if a and m can run the ball tonight

Doesn’t matter how good or bad alabama is against the run they always find away to get TFL that just hamper offenses

He was easily a top 5 quarterback last year
He was, but there still times where he made stupid decisions with the ball and got bailed out by either drops or by his receivers. He just doesn’t seem dialed in at all this season. That the players seem to gravitate more toward Williams than Rattler speaks volumes for how they view each as a leader.

Where do you think he will transfer to? Georgia? I’d take him here to see if Mullen can rehabilitate his career.

LOL homie covering Wydermyer thought it supposed to be zone when the rest of the defense was in man.

kinda surprised at what’s happening in the bama game. I really thought they’d blow this team out

Game 6 and they are getting gashed in the run game

A&M is just gashing them on the ground. Giving Alabama a lot of the same looks we did.

He was, but there still times where he made stupid decisions with the ball and got bailed out by either drops or by his receivers. He just doesn’t seem dialed in at all this season. That the players seem to gravitate more toward Williams than Rattler speaks volumes for how they view each as a leader.

Where do you think he will transfer to? Georgia? I’d take him here to see if Mullen can rehabilitate his career.
Honestly I think Texas is a possibility. But they do have card.

Calzada looks like a completely different Ayrshire tonight. Really expected him to struggle. Other than that pick

Who would have thought that the loss of sanders was such a killer for the Alabama defense.

I’m not saying Bryce young is average. But he’s looked average tonight. Part of that is bad protection and pet of that is WR not running free

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back