PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Still to finish the Georgia game. I know this is not very technical but based on what I have seen so far Georgia look capable in handling Alabama. Things maybe different when they go head to head on the same field but I would fancy Georgia this time.

That Georgia TE Bowers looks a very good player

Just remembered the OK State v Notre Dame game so tuned in....was 14 - 7 , just turned 21 - 7.......... oh no !!

think I will switch channels .....lol

For the 2023 draft, we must draft tight end Mayer of notre dame. He is a beast!

This would be a very embarrassing loss for Notre Dame if Oklahoma State can hold on.

That ball is out!

I only watched highlights this am and even I did not think OK State would win ! Well , they did pretty good in the end.

There are going to be a dozen quality nfl draft prospects in the championship game.

Still to finish the Georgia game. I know this is not very technical but based on what I have seen so far Georgia look capable in handling Alabama. Things maybe different when they go head to head on the same field but I would fancy Georgia this time.

That Georgia TE Bowers looks a very good player

For the 2023 draft, we must draft tight end Mayer of notre dame. He is a beast!
Both great players/prospects...I think Mayer will wind up being a better pro, but Bowers may get more attention in college

@BaconGrundleCandy we got Etienne. Have would watched a good amount of him at all? I was out and about today and didn’t get a chance to see the All-American Bowl.

Really happy with Napier’s recruiting thus far. Impressive stuff for the length of time he’s been there, and when considering he is still putting his staff together.

@BaconGrundleCandy we got Etienne. Have would watched a good amount of him at all? I was out and about today and didn’t get a chance to see the All-American Bowl.

Really happy with Napier’s recruiting thus far. Impressive stuff for the length of time he’s been there, and when considering he is still putting his staff together.
I've seen a few of games. I think he'll need some time to really see his best self. Not sure he'll come out and tear it up right away but he's a player for sure. Definitely a good get.

He's got natural speed. Has to get faster but he's got some wheels. Impressive body control while at top speed. He can move, shift and keep that same speed up. Smaller guy like his bro but at 215 he's capable of being a 3 down back if all things play right.

Yea you guys got a few good ones.

I've seen a few of games. I think he'll need some time to really see his best self. Not sure he'll come out and tear it up right away but he's a player for sure. Definitely a good get.

He's got natural speed. Has to get faster but he's got some wheels. Impressive body control while at top speed. He can move, shift and keep that same speed up. Smaller guy like his bro but at 215 he's capable of being a 3 down back if all things play right.

Yea you guys got a few good ones.
From what I’ve seen, he’s a more traditional North-South runner than his brother is.

From what I’ve seen, he’s a more traditional North-South runner than his brother is.
Looks like he would be a natural running inside zone. Yea doesn't look like a jitterbug but he can scoot. Get up speed quick while making a quick cut, little shift here and there.

Wilson could be a real player. Some good quality.

Prime is killing it lol.

Looks like he would be a natural running inside zone. Yea doesn't look like a jitterbug but he can scoot. Get up speed quick while making a quick cut, little shift here and there.

Wilson could be a real player. Some good quality.

Prime is killing it lol.
I knew he would from a recruiting standpoint. He won’t be at Jackson State for long. If Norvell washes out at FSU, I could easily see Sanders returning to his alma mater as the head ball coach. FSU fans will have to figure out a way to piece their burned Sanders jerseys back together.

Are we forgetting its the College Final tomorrow.....

Alabama or Georgia ?

Hope they have already signed up the players !!!

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back