PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Typical I missed the Tennessee game but the Wisconsin v Arizona State is still playing out

Seems to e a lot of interest over the 17 year old Braelon Allen of Wisconsin , maybe a name to remember for the future

Bowl games outside of the National Championship matchups tend to be extremely unpredictable. A combination of teams having been idle for several weeks allied to unfamiliar opponents means they can be a real crapshoot.

Play offs are here...anyone think Cincinnati or Michigan can win ? Who has the best chance

Play offs are here...anyone think Cincinnati or Michigan can win ? Who has the best chance
Michigan if their defense can maybe force turnover with hutch and ojabo. Problem is their qb isn’t the best either but running against Davis wyatt will be tough

Cincinatti has a bigger chance today then meets the eye. Kirby Smart is a stubborn coach. I expect Cincinatti to blitz a lot today. They have a better, deeper secondary then Georgia. I think they have the talent, and coaching to keep Bama under 30 like other teams did this year. Alabama offense really struggled at various points all season and they do not have Metchie. But moron Kirby decided to not even be remotely aggressive until the second half. Bozo. It would be so good for college football if The sec got humbled today. I understand it is the best conference, but people act as if other teams and schools dont get good athletes

@fightingirish595 ....I assume you will be supporting Notre Dame tomorrow as I will be supporting OK State only because my son went there briefly. 2 years ago. Are you confident for a win ???

@fightingirish595 ....I assume you will be supporting Notre Dame tomorrow as I will be supporting OK State only because my son went there briefly. 2 years ago. Are you confident for a win ???
Wouldn’t say I’m confident but I do think ND will win. Notre dame feasts on offenses like OK STs

Wouldn’t say I’m confident but I do think ND will win. Notre dame feasts on offenses like OK STs
I think ND will win as well. However OK State has a pretty good defence so that would have to be their best hope.

Cincinatti has a bigger chance today then meets the eye. Kirby Smart is a stubborn coach. I expect Cincinatti to blitz a lot today. They have a better, deeper secondary then Georgia. I think they have the talent, and coaching to keep Bama under 30 like other teams did this year. Alabama offense really struggled at various points all season and they do not have Metchie. But moron Kirby decided to not even be remotely aggressive until the second half. Bozo. It would be so good for college football if The sec got humbled today. I understand it is the best conference, but people act as if other teams and schools dont get good athletes
Yeah, you have to throw pressure in Young’s face. He’s noticeably worse when he’s being rushed. That’s how we, even with the god awful squad we had this year, kept the game close. That’s how A&M won. I’m going to hate myself for saying this, but go Blue. Really dislike Harbaugh but Smart is such a putz.

Yeah, you have to throw pressure in Young’s face. He’s noticeably worse when he’s being rushed. That’s how we, even with the god awful squad we had this year, kept the game close. That’s how A&M won. I’m going to hate myself for saying this, but go Blue. Really dislike Harbaugh but Smart is such a putz.

a&m won because they kept overloading one side of the alabama offensive line. And alabama failed to make the proper adjustments.

a&m won because they kept overloading one side of the alabama offensive line. And alabama failed to make the proper adjustments.
But stubborn Kirby decided to rush 4 when A bunch of other teams had success attacking

The spread/line movment/and bet percentages make me think vegas likes cincy to cover this.

Fickell "attack and be aggressive" PLEASE BLITZ

these teams are not far apart in S and P+

Good to see Saban is as miserable as ever. Between the run out of the tunnel and the pregame answers, you’d think he has a boil the size of a walnut on his ass.

Good to see Saban is as miserable as ever. Between the run out of the tunnel and the pregame answers, you’d think he has a boil the size of a walnut on his ass.

saban has been watching bb’s press conferences and thinking he can be uglier than bill.

bamas rush attack average and cincy just made bama look 2009-2012

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back