PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Too many stupid, self-inflicted errors tonight. We had better get it together or Kentucky is going to hang an L on us.

Why is Grantham continually rushing 3 and dropping 8 on third down?

Under throwing a slant route is never good.

Under throwing a slant route is never good.
That’s Emory for ya. There’s always a handful of throws that he makes that are just god awful. Go ahead and stick with him though, Dan. Makes a ton of sense when you have a freak wearing the headset on the sidelines.

Crazy game !

Oh, here comes Emory Jones again. I’m sure he will cover himself in glory.

I have no idea why Emory hasn’t pulled that ball and hit the perimeter. The end is crashing inside every single time.

Kentucky defense is gassed!

I hope that not even trying to put points on the board at the end of the half with 3 timeouts won’t come back to haunt us. That was completely spineless.
It came back to haunt us.

Well, another season right down the tubes. No more McElwain recruits and Mullen can’t compete in the recruiting department within his own division, can’t manage the clock, doesn’t want to put his best athlete on the field at the most important position (Franks over Trask first and now Jones over Richardson), and can’t sniff the playoff. I’m wondering at what point we start asking some hard questions here. He’s a brilliant offensive mind and a good coach, but we’re one of the premiere programs in the SEC and Georgia continuously runs circles around us when it comes time to hit the recruiting trail. And, honestly, if I’m Richardson, I start talking openly about thoughts of hitting the transfer portal.

Well, another season right down the tubes. No more McElwain recruits and Mullen can’t compete in the recruiting department within his own division, can’t manage the clock, doesn’t want to put his best athlete on the field at the most important position (Franks over Trask first and now Jones over Richardson), and can’t sniff the playoff. I’m wondering at what point we start asking some hard questions here. He’s a brilliant offensive mind and a good coach, but we’re one of the premiere programs in the SEC and Georgia continuously runs circles around us when it comes time to hit the recruiting trail. And, honestly, if I’m Richardson, I start talking openly about thoughts of hitting the transfer portal.
I couldn't imagine being a fan of that team and watching AR on the sidelines. Honestly Jones is a little better than I expected but AR's ceiling and tools are silly compared to Jones. He has to be thinking about leaving. If I'm him I'm open to sitting for a year in a top tier program. Learning a new system, doing what he has to do and come out with top ten hopes the following season.

You said it yourself, Gators have a lot going for them but can't get over that hill. Consistently second tier to the big boys but loads of talent. Very frustrating.

I couldn't imagine being a fan of that team and watching AR on the sidelines. Honestly Jones is a little better than I expected but AR's ceiling and tools are silly compared to Jones. He has to be thinking about leaving. If I'm him I'm open to sitting for a year in a top tier program. Learning a new system, doing what he has to do and come out with top ten hopes the following season.

You said it yourself, Gators have a lot going for them but can't get over that hill. Consistently second tier to the big boys but loads of talent. Very frustrating.
It’s maddening to watch, dude. Every year, Georgia cleans our clock on the recruiting trail. I get Alabama consistently beating us in that regard. They beat everyone (generally speaking). But I can’t stomach Georgia doing it. Especially when we are in Florida and most of the top recruits are coming from our own back yard.

We’ve had, what, two five star recruits since Mullen arrived? One came by way of the transfer portal. Now you have this freak of nature just sitting on the sidelines and coming in for a series or two (which disrupts any rhythm that Jones was getting into which is why he played better against Bama and Tennessee) while Jones routinely makes 1-2 costly mistakes per game. Because of that, bye bye CFP hopes for another year. At this point, I’d thank Emory for his service, suggest he hit the transfer portal if he wants to play at the NCAA level for another year, take the heat, and put AR in. We have nothing to lose now. That will be doubly so when we get clapped by Georgia in a couple of weeks.

It’s maddening to watch, dude. Every year, Georgia cleans our clock on the recruiting trail. I get Alabama consistently beating us in that regard. They beat everyone (generally speaking). But I can’t stomach Georgia doing it. Especially when we are in Florida and most of the top recruits are coming from our own back yard.

We’ve had, what, two five star recruits since Mullen arrived? One came by way of the transfer portal. Now you have this freak of nature just sitting on the sidelines and coming in for a series or two (which disrupts any rhythm that Jones was getting into which is why he played better against Bama and Tennessee) while Jones routinely makes 1-2 costly mistakes per game. Because of that, bye bye CFP hopes for another year. At this point, I’d thank Emory for his service, suggest he hit the transfer portal if he wants to play at the NCAA level for another year, take the heat, and put AR in. We have nothing to lose now. That will be doubly so when we get clapped by Georgia in a couple of weeks.
Like what are you telling big-time QB recruits ... "You might have to sit behind Jones, Franks" etc ... Playing time is huge. Even if you have to go through the growing pains its worth it on the field and on the recruiting trail.

Yea it's tough and you guys probably should be a little closer to Georgia. They've been unbelievable man. Not easy at all. College recruiting is F'n nuts lol.

your defensive line is going to have to have the game of their lives against Georgia. That offensive line of Georgia just destroys defenses.

My team Auburn defeated LSU on the road for the first time since 1999

My games this week

Temple v Cincinnati - Fri
Stanford v Arizona State - Sat
Alabama v Texas A & M - Sat
Oklahoma v Texas - Sat
Georgia v Auburn - Sat
Michigan v Nebraska - Sat

I have heard a few positive comments re Cincinnati ?
Alabama/Oklahoma/Georgia games worth watching/recording

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back