PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Did not get much time to watch any games but I note that Florida and Notre Dame won well , Texas A and M lost as did Clemson

Arkansas v Georgia looks to be a game to watch next week
I'm a huge ND fan and while I'm pumped after that win, they have a *lot* to work on. Fortunately, I think this team is going to improve a lot over the course of the season. I'm still very worried about Cincinnati.

I'm a huge ND fan and while I'm pumped after that win, they have a *lot* to work on. Fortunately, I think this team is going to improve a lot over the course of the season. I'm still very worried about Cincinnati.
Im worried about cincy too. We should get better as the year goes on. Had a lot of inexperience coming into the year. If we can go 10-3 I’d be satisfied

Kyren Williams is a guy to watch. Doesn't have ideal size but he has several elite traits.
Definitely a name to follow, versatile back...Future Day 2 guy maybe
We must draft Mayer whenever that kid declares! He is gronkowski junior. Bb make this happen!

we also must draft as many of the 5 starters on the Georgia bulldog offensive linemen as we can, when they declare! Erickson would be the perfect right guard replacement for mason!

Super alert: bb needs to do whatever it takes, including donating a kidney, to draft Jordan Davis nt for Georgia and Daniel faalale of Minnesota.

ps: the nt for Texas, coburn I think. It a run stuffing monster and looks pretty good against the double team!
Big Mayer fan as well

Engabare of sc and Cox of Florida are two olb’s that we need to draft. Depending on how they run, they could be perfect for our 3-4 defense.

Games covered this week....

Virginia v Miami - Friday
Arkansas v Georgia
Old Miss v Alabama
Florida v Kentucky
Indiana v Penn State
Auburn v LSU

I would say all of these games are worth watching , if I have the time !!

Games covered this week....

Virginia v Miami - Friday
Arkansas v Georgia
Old Miss v Alabama
Florida v Kentucky
Indiana v Penn State
Auburn v LSU

I would say all of these games are worth watching , if I have the time !!

Alabama will more than have their hands full with ole miss!

this could be lane’s chance to exercise a ton of demons.

Alabama will more than have their hands full with ole miss!

this could be lane’s chance to exercise a ton of demons.
Georgia/Arkansas will be very interesting as well. Georgia’s win against Clemson is looking less and less impressive as the weeks go on.

Georgia/Arkansas will be very interesting as well. Georgia’s win against Clemson is looking less and less impressive as the weeks go on.

don't sleep on Arkansas. They may shock some teams this year.

the receiver Burks is a bug receiver and a playmaker.

don't sleep on Arkansas. They may shock some teams this year.

the receiver Burks is a bug receiver and a playmaker.
Not sleeping on them at all. They’re a tough team. I had them beating A&M.

Man, the two blonde Georgia fans to the left of the Game Day set are a couple of smokes. Would relish the opportunity to wrap their panties around my face and take a long, deep whiff.

Touché, Georgia.

JeeeeeSUS. The ice tubs are going to be full after this Michigan/Wisconsin game. These two are laying the wood.

LOL I guess Lane didn’t watch the film from our 4th down attempt against Alabama. Same call. Same result.

Bb really needs to raid that Georgia team gone draft time.

nt Davis in the first, faalale of Minnesota in the second and ot sailor (who we need to move to guard) in the third. A meat and potato’s draft!

I also really like olb engabare of sc and de Leal of Texas a&m and olb Cox of Florida.

when te Mayer of notre dame becomes draft eligible bb needs to do whatever it takes to draft him, sell a kidney or do like the Yakuza and cut off a pinky finger, whatever it takes to draft that kid. He is nfl ready now, but only a sophomore.

Ole Miss had better come out of that Nickel package or else they’re just going to get ran over the entire game. Alabama is chewing them up at will.

Bb really needs to raid that Georgia team gone draft time.

nt Davis in the first, faalale of Minnesota in the second and ot sailor (who we need to move to guard) in the third. A meat and potato’s draft!

I also really like olb engabare of sc and de Leal of Texas a&m and olb Cox of Florida.

when te Mayer of notre dame becomes draft eligible bb needs to do whatever it takes to draft him, sell a kidney or do like the Yakuza and cut off a pinky finger, whatever it takes to draft that kid. He is nfl ready now, but only a sophomore.
Mayer is probably going to be a top 5 pick unless he sustains some sort of a terrible injury between now and then.

Matt Corral loves himself some hospital balls.

Lane Kiffin is gagging all over himself. Going for it on 4th down at their own 31. Failed again. Ole Miss is a pretender. So is Arkansas. Georgia, Alabama, and Florida are the big dawgs of the SEC.

Alabama pulling away! Lane looking weak.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back