PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

We must draft Mayer whenever that kid declares! He is gronkowski junior. Bb make this happen!

we also must draft as many of the 5 starters on the Georgia bulldog offensive linemen as we can, when they declare! Erickson would be the perfect right guard replacement for mason!

Super alert: bb needs to do whatever it takes, including donating a kidney, to draft Jordan Davis nt for Georgia and Daniel faalale of Minnesota.

ps: the nt for Texas, coburn I think. It a run stuffing monster and looks pretty good against the double team!

Tennessee came to play. Our heads are still in the Alabama game.

Last edited:
Oklahoma fans chanting “WE WANT SPENCER” lmao. Rattler may have bought into his own hype.

Oklahoma fans chanting “WE WANT SPENCER” lmao. Rattler may have bought into his own hype.

The name Spencer Rattler just sounds like an overhyped QB bust waiting to happen. I don’t really get it…the guy looks like he’s 5’10” and doesn’t have a great release or much velocity. #1 overall in mock drafts?

The name Spencer Rattler just sounds like an overhyped QB bust waiting to happen. I don’t really get it…the guy looks like he’s 5’10” and doesn’t have a great release or much velocity. #1 overall in mock drafts?
He looked good last year against Florida when half our starting roster sat out the bowl game and people overrated him. The one thing that stood out to me was “he’s very active on social media… always reading the comments.” Well, that isn’t good. If you read the comments on social media, you will be depressed.

I really hope Deion Sanders takes the USC job. That would be a match made in Heaven.

My bad man. I’m a little drunk. I meant to post that they were chanting “WE WANT CHANDLER.” Their back-up.

Rattler has bought into the hype. Riley should bench him. They have a championship caliber defense. They need the offense to follow suit.

Georgia vs Arkansas next week. Georgia has feasted on weak competition. Now they get a test.

1632625543123.gif

Love ya ice but this is way off

Best Georgia team smart has had no doubt. I’m still a rattler fan/believer but I would love to see what Caleb can do.

Did not get much time to watch any games but I note that Florida and Notre Dame won well , Texas A and M lost as did Clemson

Arkansas v Georgia looks to be a game to watch next week

It's hard to say OU has a championship caliber defense when they've played Tulane, Western Carolina, Nebraska and West Virginia.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back