PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Absolute DIME by AR-15.

Georgia might have one of the best college defenses of all time when this season is said and done. I think this is their year.

The problem with rotating QBs from series to series is that neither of them has any chance whatsoever to get into a rhythm. Pick one (preferably Richardson since we have no shot to get into the playoff anyway) and stick with him.
He never should’ve went back to jones after Richardsons first pick. Hated that call even before the jones pick 6

He never should’ve went back to jones after Richardsons first pick. Hated that call even before the jones pick 6
Yup. Hopefully he will just stick with Richardson moving forward so the kid can grow and be ready to lead a (hopefully) better team next season. Maybe even put a scare into Georgia this season.

Georgia just has way too much high end talent.

Bill watching Doyle rush for a TD, run for a TD, and lead Baylor in tackles…

1634422765711.gif

Bowers is going to be a beast.

It came down to UGA and ND for Bowers. ND is loaded at TE but I absolutely loved Bowers and really wanted him in that class. Kid returned kicks and punts in high school!

Currently away from home at the moment so have missed most news until I saw the scores today.

Games this week for me (assuming I can see them when on holiday)

Memphis v UCF
Tennessee v Alabama
Illinois v Penn State
Oregon v UCLA
Ohio State v Indiana

I guess Tenn v Alabama would be the best game then Oregon v UCLA. Ohio State maybe good to watch if their WR's have a good game or not ?

Memphis v UCF
Tennessee v Alabama
Illinois v Penn State
Oregon v UCLA
Ohio State v Indiana

I guess Tenn v Alabama would be the best game then Oregon v UCLA. Ohio State maybe good to watch if their WR's have a good game or not ?

oregon has a highly rated pass rusher, thideboux and ucla has a highly regarded offensive tackle named Ryan, I think.

should be a whale of a match up.

Memphis v UCF
Tennessee v Alabama
Illinois v Penn State
Oregon v UCLA
Ohio State v Indiana

Actually, Oregon/UCLA should be the most fun.

1634995613951.jpeg

College football is becoming more and more like the NFL in that talent is abundant and matchups rule. Plus turnovers, of course. Yet a lot of people (including the playoff committee, unfortunately) try to apply the transitive property in their analysis.

@Kontradiction .......are you ready for the Georgia boys ?.......will you manage to get to the game ??

@Kontradiction .......are you ready for the Georgia boys ?.......will you manage to get to the game ??
Unfortunately not this year. I went out for Starbucks and breakfast this morning and saw a **** ton of people fueling up for the ****tail party, though. Should be a packed house as usual. It’s the little one’s first Halloween, so we’re taking her to the zoo. They put on a family-friendly “Spooktacular” every year. Besides, Mullen will **** up what could easily be a win for us by subbing quarterbacks every other series instead of just letting Richardson roll. No clue why he likes to do that. It keeps either guy from ever getting into a rhythm. That said? I don’t think Georgia covers the spread, though.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back