PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, at least we stopped the Pats from getting a better draft pick.

And now Gase is gone!
Spoken like a true loser, we wouldn't expect anything different. Yeah, Googly is gone but WOODY is BACK! For you and your football misery there is NO ESCAPE!

woody-johnson-480x358.jpg

Well on our way to off-season champs already!

1st ever Muslim coach doesn't hurt PR either.

yeah...cuz the Jete fanbase is known for it's huge Muslim fanbase...jeezus krist STFU you pathetic moron. What are they going to promote next season, a "Twin Towers Package"? phuckin' moron

yeah...cuz the Jete fanbase is known for it's huge Muslim fanbase...jeezus krist STFU you pathetic moron. What are they going to promote next season, a "Twin Towers Package"? phuckin' moron

Perhaps. Saleh's brother was there on 9/11. They actually both worked in finance at the time.

Luckily his brother made it out.

Perhaps. Saleh's brother was there on 9/11. They actually both worked in finance at the time.

Luckily his brother made it out.
I have no idea why you keep visiting. I’ve always thought you add value to this place and you seem even keeled. Yet, the other posters, mostly, bash you and your ideas.

While there is organizational bad blood, I love NYC and can’t wait to return once things cool down. I enjoy the team back n forth, but not the personal / racist attacks.

I have no idea why you keep visiting. I’ve always thought you add value to this place and you seem even keeled. Yet, the other posters, mostly, bash you and your ideas.

While there is organizational bad blood, I love NYC and can’t wait to return once things cool down. I enjoy the team back n forth, but not the personal / racist attacks.
who the hell are you to imply I'm a racist? you don't like "The Jets Suck" threead because it offends YOUR fragile sensibilities? Then stay the eff out of it. Your implication that I'm racist is beyond contempt you sanctimonious bag of wind.Perhaps you forget that 6'4" ex-convict Jete fan scumbags smashing 5'2" female Patriots fans at Jet homegames is a CELEBRATED tradition of these Jet fans you so desperately want to be friends with. Show me why Saleh's religious conviction is some kind of boon to the Jets fanbase. I've been to tons of Jets game down there over the years and NEVER heard this patented B.S.

Terrible hire, this guy will be in over his head from day one. I breathed a sigh of relief the Jete didn't snag someone with a proven track record. His being Muslim is completely irrelevant to "PR" and everything else.

who the hell are you to imply I'm a racist? you don't like "The Jets Suck" threead because it offends YOUR fragile sensibilities? Then stay the eff out of it. Your implication that I'm racist is beyond contempt you sanctimonious bag of wind.Perhaps you forget that 6'4" ex-convict Jete fan scumbags smashing 5'2" female Patriots fans at Jet homegames is a CELEBRATED tradition of these Jet fans you so desperately want to be friends with. Show me why Saleh's religious conviction is some kind of boon to the Jets fanbase. I've been to tons of Jets game down there over the years and NEVER heard this patented B.S.
I agree that bringing up the new HC's religious beliefs has no bearing on his abilities, nor is it relevant to this convo. Your comment, as well as others made in the past, are problematic. If you want to call me names and such, go at it. This was not the first time your tirades show a side you seem to deny.

My brother in-law just told me the other day thar Saleh’s son goes to school with his son and Saleh is a really good guy. I think he would be a good head coach...if he weren’t going to the worst organization in the cosmic universe.

No where to go but up for the Jete!

not sure saleh is anything better than Rex, Bowles or gase.

but lafluer, he could be a positive difference maker for the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down