PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from him and told him you were asking for him...I can't print what he had to say about you...family board and all that....but he really really does NOT have any affection for you whatsoever...I'd say it's more a less somewhere between derision and disgust.
Will Tuney be coming back? This thread isn't the same without him.

Also, SCREW the jete!

Hoping that Tunes drops by on the eve of yet another Titanic Disaster Season for the NY Rats to share his collegial thoughts with the rest of us..and especially JetFan, on the upcoming dumpster fire that is sure to take place down there in GooglyGaze Land...

Hoping that Tunes drops by on the eve of yet another Titanic Disaster Season for the NY Rats to share his collegial thoughts with the rest of us..and especially JetFan, on the upcoming dumpster fire that is sure to take place down there in GooglyGaze Land...

Why did he leave? He seems like a good dude.

Jete or virus, virus or Jete. Quite the dilemma. If I were you I'd take the Covid -- at least you'd have a chance of recovering to a normal life.

Ha, now it's officially football season!

Cheers!

welp...there ya go...the PERFECT beginning to the Googly Gase Gutpunch season for Jete fan...gawd your team SUCKS...sucks bad. Bell hamstring ...doesn't oplay 2nd half...one game in...LMAO ...GAWD what a bag of rotten green garbage

The jest lose again, i'm shocked i tell ya Shocked.:maybenot: It reminds me of this song.

The Bills beat the bricks off them. Score was a lot closer than the game actually was.

This seems to be a week in which more than a few Jets fans lost faith in Darnold. Fool me 7,379 times, shame on you...

2017-2018 First Round Picks

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Watson
4. Allen

5. Mayfield
6. Trubisky
7. Darnold
8. Rosen

Bolded - Jets passed on this player despite holding the pick, before trading three second round picks to move up a few spots to draft Darnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots