PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current owner The Jetes will always be a train wreck. He doesnt know how to set up management and hire the right people.

Good question. Too early though.

If they look that bad in November... he's gone before the season ends.

It was bad though. Real bad. Kinda like what you'd expect week 1 of preseason w/a brand new oline, new WRs who didn't practice at all (injured), and a new secondary. Any teams with a lot of changes are at a big disadvantage this first month.
Yeah, just look at the Pats last week. Oh, wait ...

Any teams with a lot of changes are at a big disadvantage this first month.

The Rats are at a disadvantage every month of every season because...well...they SUCK. It's all they are known for and all they are good for. You can't even bet on their suckage because they suck at keeping with the established lines. Nope. Only one solution for you the Jete junkie...the rest of your life in a mental hospital undergoing JFRT...(Jet Fan Regression Therapy)

Rats murdered again...the suck never ends...

The question at this point is how are the Jete going to screw up Trevor Lawrence?

Even better, they might decide to pass on him because they already have Darnold....

Trevor Lawrence should announce now that he's staying in school if the Jets get 1st pick.

Or pull an Elway/Eli and force a trade if the Jets draft him.

If the Jets wind up with the second overall pick, would they take fields and dump darnoud?

they will have the 1st pick in the draft. the present QB will be traded or released. he was not drafted by the present GM

2020 has been a strange year, but there's one constant: Da Jete SUCK!

Therefore every Monday has a Joe and Evan rant.

It's gonna be hilarious to hear how many times they call for Gaze to be fired!

Recent Big Additions

-CJ Moseley, $17M annually (way, way more than any other MLB)

-Le’Veon Bell, $12M annually (way, way more than anyone else offered)

Recent Big Subtractions

-Robby Anderson (wanted a reasonable $10M per year, signed for 2/20 and is doing great)

-Jamal Adams (best SS in the league, wanted something close to a market deal)

I read on the Jets fan forum (sorry I sometimes visit after the Jets lose as a typical routine to get a few laughs and chuckles, try it sometime) that the Jete haven't made the playoffs in like a decade.

I want to thank my family for allowing me the pleasure of being raised in New England and not New Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back