PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jest suck and blow...at the same time

Tonight, I got to show my wife the buttfumble/3 TD sequence from the 2012 Thanksgiving game. It was wonderful to see someone watch it for the first time
The jest are the gift that keeps on giving

It doesnt matter what day it is the jete still suck and lose.

No. Really it doesn't. If they look this bad a few weeks after getting to a point of "normal" health/injuries... I'll be here calling to fire Gase.

But I'm not gonna blame a guy because media says to.
The defense ****ing sucks worse than Gase.

That throwdown sack was ridiculous, pinning the arm and flinging Darnold onto his throwing shoulder. The official was going to throw a flag for unnecessary roughness, but then he remembered it was Darnold and the Jets, and there's no such thing.

That throwdown sack was ridiculous, pinning the arm and flinging Darnold onto his throwing shoulder. The official was going to throw a flag for unnecessary roughness, but then he remembered it was Darnold and the Jets, and there's no such thing.

That's the same type of cheap play that Alonzo used to take out Garropolo in 2016. It's a pu55y move imo.

Jets never cease to amaze. How do you lose a game against a team that's on its last legs due to injuries when winning the turnover margin 3-0?
It all goes back to the head coach, Gaze. His teams have never shown discipline. God, I still don't see how he kept his job after that first press conference. It was clear he had no leadership potential. It was clear from his time at MIA that he had lost his locker room and didn't seem to care. It's amazing that Williams hasn't shivved him in the back and taken his job by now. It's clear Gaze is the kind of dweeb that Williams must despise.

I seriously think Gaze is still around because Johnson is too cheap to fire him.

1st pick in the draft here they come...

Darnold holds on to the ball way too long.

It all goes back to the head coach, Gaze. His teams have never shown discipline. God, I still don't see how he kept his job after that first press conference. It was clear he had no leadership potential. It was clear from his time at MIA that he had lost his locker room and didn't seem to care. It's amazing that Williams hasn't shivved him in the back and taken his job by now. It's clear Gaze is the kind of dweeb that Williams must despise.

I seriously think Gaze is still around because Johnson is too cheap to fire him.
It's because Johnson doesnt know how to run a team, as long as hes the owner they will suck.

It's because Johnson doesnt know how to run a team, as long as hes the owner they will suck.
"Hey, Matt Rhule. We want you to be our coach! However, we want to choose all your assistants for you."
"Er-, no thanks."
* click *
"Hey, Adam Gase..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST