PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets are now the last remaining team that has not run an offensive snap while leading in any game on the season. Jets have trailed by double-digit points for 71.6% of their snaps. Next closest team (WAS) is at 51.8%.
8:41 AM · Sep 28, 2020
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1310560257815515136|twgr^share_3&ref_url=https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bill-belichick-exposed-derek-carr-152509027.html&tweet_id=1310560257815515136

Thats cause they SUCK
They lead at SUCKING!

The only sane solution to Jete suckage is for the Johnson brothers to fire everyone, disband the franchise and donate all team assets (jerseys, equipment, etc.) to a needy third-world country. After that they should renounce their U.S. citizenship and move to remote rural Myanmar with no forwarding address, phone or Internet access.

The nfl desperately needs at least one of the two New York teams to become relevant as soon as possible.

unfortunately as long as the Johnson’s own the Jets, the nfl will continue to be disappointed!

I don't know how official it is, but this "Jets Fans Confidence Index" (which I can't seem to embed) is hilarious.

I don't know how official it is, but this "Jets Fans Confidence Index" (which I can't seem to embed) is hilarious.

Ahahahahaha!!! This chart belongs atop every Jets article! What a perfect chart for the yearly Jets cycle.

1601567817943.png

Oh yeah! Time to get the W.

Crowder is back. We finally have an NFL caliber WR playing.

Get the win tonight. Then there's a long week to prep for Arizona. Hopefully with Bell, Mims and Perriman back from injury as well.

The winning streak starts tonight!

Get the win tonight. Then there's a long week to prep for Arizona. Hopefully with Bell, Mims and Perriman back from injury as well.

I hope they beat Denver (and their Division III quarterback) just to prolong the Adam Gase experience. Maybe they’ll give him an extension.

The only sane solution to Jete suckage is for the Johnson brothers to fire everyone, disband the franchise and donate all team assets (jerseys, equipment, etc.) to a needy third-world country. After that they should renounce their U.S. citizenship and move to remote rural Myanmar with no forwarding address, phone or Internet access.

Great, go ahead, pile on. Jests gear and clothing? Haven't these people suffered enough?

If the Jete don’t win tonight they could easily go 0-16.

If the Jete don’t win tonight they could easily go 0-16.

Doubtful. Similar happened last year. Started 1-7. Finished 6-2 after getting healthy.

The team "should" be improved this year. Better oline. Just need to get some of the offense healthy.

Doubtful. Similar happened last year. Started 1-7. Finished 6-2 after getting healthy.

The team "should" be improved this year. Better oline. Just need to get some of the offense healthy.
Based on his early performance it looks like Darnold has regressed so all bets are off IMO. For the Jets to rebound they need to fire Gase now and make the players prove who should return in 2021.

Based on his early performance it looks like Darnold has regressed so all bets are off IMO. For the Jets to rebound they need to fire Gase now and make the players prove who should return in 2021.

I won't mind if Gase is fired. He hasn't earned any loyalty from me.

But I wouldn't fire him now. If he can turn things around again once the team gets healthy and gels... he'd earn a 3rd year imo.

However we may need a new training staff. This is ridiculous.

One of the 3%.

It's a pretty thankless job to run a Jete Twitter handle. In*,<%(+_+)Screenshot_20201001-220034.png

what a horrific bilgebag of complete suck the Rats are...it's hard to believe....Jete fans HAVE TO BE morons

All that fake crowd noise hasn't helped the pathetic Jete any. Poor Chris Hogan, talk about a downward career trajectory. He deserves much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back