PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
back-cover-928.jpg

The Giants got crushed by the 49ers JV team yesterday. The Jets Broncos game Thursday night might already be the "Lawrence Bowl".

It would be hilarious if the Giants ekked the Jets out for the top draft slot.

The Jet player who tried to hurdle defenders and got crushed in mid air was the perfect symbol of their season so far.

This is what I'm referring to, the play that starts at about 8:24 in. Its just brutal, and a text book illustration of how and when not to do that.

man, we gotta sit down and watch an afternoon of NFL football together...you're like a twin brother

This is what I'm referring to, the play that starts at about 8:24 in. Its just brutal, and a text book illustration of how and when not to do that.

Braxton Berrios has shown this season he can really get open when the QB scrambles for his life for 10 seconds. Good pick by Bill!

Another week, another Joe and Evan rant:

Looks like Gaze may get whacked even sooner than I thought:

Of course Gaze lost the locker room, Jamal Adams said this already happened last season.

Now that the news is out I bet da Jete players will lay down Thursday just so they can get rid of that ass clown.

Given the number of "injuries" they have, it seems like they've already started doing that weeks ago.

That will give Williams more of the season to get a few meaningless wins to ruin their draft position.

In other words, another typical Jete season!

Last edited:
I have a few left-over foot fetish jokes. Would this be a good time to trot them out, or should I wait for the next ESPN bash session?

Great game coming up on Thursday. The Horses vs the Horses' Patoots. Makes me glad that I dumped the NYFL Network.

The Jete suck... now more than ever.

Another week, another Joe and Evan rant:

They sound so calm these days in discussing the jest loses, they must have moved on from anger to acceptance that the jete will forever SUCK.

Looks like Gaze may get whacked even sooner than I thought:

Of course Gaze lost the locker room, Jamal Adams said this already happened last season.

Now that the news is out I bet da Jete players will lay down Thursday just so they can get rid of that ass clown.

Given the number of "injuries" they have, it seems like they've already started doing that weeks ago.

That will give Williams more of the season to get a few meaningless wins to ruin their draft position.

In other words, another typical Jete season!

Jete are already denying the report, so that clearly means they haven’t yet figured out that Gaze can’t coach.
Jets deny report that Christopher Johnson has reached out to coaching agents - ProFootballTalk

Jete are already denying the report, so that clearly means they haven’t yet figured out that Gaze can’t coach.
Jets deny report that Christopher Johnson has reached out to coaching agents - ProFootballTalk
Sure, they can deny they're planning to fire Gaze, right up to the second they announce they're firing Gaze.

It's standard 'plausible deniability' stuff.

They can always say it wasn't Johnson himself doing the reaching out, because he's probably getting one of his flunkys to do the dirty work.

If Gaze survives it's probably because Johnson doesn't want to spend money on paying Gaze to not coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back