PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

We need to pull all the stops out for this game.

The Wahlberg family needs to be there. Irish Mafia. Mafia from Providence RI. Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jimmy Fallon, Conan Obrien, Jay Leno, Areosmith, Big Popi, Bob Kraft, Rob Zombie.
I don’t know how society can even function without the presence of at least one celebrity.

I know I’d lose my voice at game 6 if I knew Donny Wahlberg was in the building

Last edited:
I don’t know how society can even function without the presence of at least one celebrity.

I know I’d lose my voice at game 6 if I knew Donny Wahlberg was in the building
i would lose my lunch.

Half those people couldn't even name the first string for the B's.

They dont score anyway.

Let Marky Mark sit on the bench. This is no time for grudges and grievances. GOAT If they even get to game 7, which the way its looking wont happen. Due is real. All the doubters have gone into hiding.

Anything less than single-elimination, one game for all the marbles is beneath Tommy. Don't waste his time with all this penny-ante stuff. Once we get tomorrow night's exhibition game finished in St. Louis, we will bring out the big guns for Game 7..!!

That isn't defense, it's closer to organized crime than anything. Gryzlyc and Krug should sue. I don't see how a jury doesn't rule gross negligience with respect to the player safety arm of the league. Clearly all their talk about concussions and enforcing safe play is just that, talk. It's dispicable.

is it sun night yet? the game cant get here soon enough for me.

Too bad.

But hey, if they want to suck then they can.

Ironically I think the Leafs fan/media hate the Bs for two reasons.

1. Obviously, the Bs have been the end of their season anytime they have met in the playoffs since the late 50s.
2. The more ironic part (to me anyway) is I think Toronto views their team as a "team built for the modern game, with speed and skill and little physical play as that is no longer the name of the game". They view the Bs as talent less hack goons who play a brand of hockey that should no longer exists. I think this Cup Final has proven out the case that the Bs aren't that. Not that I think the Blues are talent less; but they clearly are winning this series by playing goonish hockey; clutching, grabbing, tripping, high hits, targeting the head etc. Anyone would claim they are merely "playing a physical, heavy brand of hockey" is missing the forest through the trees. There is Physical, Heavy hockey and then there is Rick James Habitual Line Crossing hockey and there is a gulf of difference between the two.

Last edited:
It's do or die tonight. All skaters on the ice. Tuukka time for a shutout. Big stars you must deliver for the Bruins.

That's a tall order but they can do it.

Go Bruins, knot this series up.

Wish I could feel optimistic about tonight. The Bruins' only chance is to get up by two and be demons on defense. What worries me most is the refs calling it loose for the Blues in front of their home crowd.

Wish I could feel optimistic about tonight. The Bruins' only chance is to get up by two and be demons on defense. What worries me most is the refs calling it loose for the Blues in front of their home crowd.
I'm on the fence too but a lot of national hockey guys think the Bruins win tonight and bring it back to Boston. The games they've lost have been close but hoping for a couple quick Bs goals tonight.

Of course they do, smdh. It would be a gross oversight if they didn't. If CSNNE/NBC SPORTS/ whatever that collection of donkeys is calling themselves this week were capable of feeling any shame they'd never have posted that tripe that was probably put together by some intern barely out of diapers. What organization a win away from a championship wouldn't have a plan in place? As bulletin board material goes it's pure horsesh!t. If lose and you wear the donkey ears while watching another team hoist a Cup that should be getting your name on it isn't enough motivation nothing StL says or does is any help at this point. Any player that requires bulletin board material for an elimination game should either play for Vancouver or Toronto or maybe have chosen to play baseball or basketball, 'cause they lack the heart for hockey

Last edited:
I'm on the fence too but a lot of national hockey guys think the Bruins win tonight and bring it back to Boston. The games they've lost have been close but hoping for a couple quick Bs goals tonight.

I'd like to see the B's up 3, 30 seconds left in the game with a faceoff deep in the Blues end. Then just drop the gloves and hand out some well deserved beatings. Screw the league no fighting mandate and Bettman sideways for the BS we have been forced to watch.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back