PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

I love the fact that they were playing Stone Cold Steve Austin's music over the PA as it was happening. The Patriots need to sign the guy who threw the beer to a vet minimum contract and get him to camp. That was one of the finest beer throws I've ever seen. A laser.
it was a center mass shot. bullseye.

Fortunately the Blues are 500 at home.
Sure, but what’s their home record since the start of this calendar year? Big difference going from worst team in the league to the springtime. A lot has changed since they went #31 to #12, overall. For one, Binnington was 24-5 since being inserted as the starter. The .500 stat is likely heavily skewed towards their disastrous start.

Still....fingers crossed. Win on Sunday night (a daunting task in that environment) and things begin to look differently. Unfortunately, none of the top 6 players decided to join the team for this finals appearance, so it probably won’t matter.

Sure, but what’s their home record since the start of this calendar year? Big difference from going from worst team in the league to the springtime. A lot has changed since they went #31 to #12, overall. For one, Binnington was 24-5 since being inserted as the starter. The .500 stat is likely heavily skewed towards their disastrous start.

Still....fingers crossed. Win on Sunday night (a daunting task in that environment) and things begin to look differently. Unfortunately, none of the top 6 players decided to join the team for this finals appearance, so it probably won’t matter.

I think they’re 500 at home in the playoffs

I think they’re 500 at home in the playoffs
Oh, well that’s a big difference from where I was going. I had not heard that stat. I stand corrected. I simply assumed that a team that was in last place in the entire league would have some skewed numbers prior to taking off.

Oh, well that’s a big difference from where I was going. I had not heard that stat. I stand corrected. I simply assumed that a team that was in last place in the entire league would have some skewed numbers prior to taking off.

Ya I think they’re 6-6 at home this playoffs, 9-3 on road

Here's some related ugly.

Wow.. Makes it seem like they’re shooting on this guy..
images

I watched a little NHL Network and the St Louis bias is just over the top. It's clear the league is trying to direct the narrative here. They were blaming Acciari for not getting up and one bozo actually said it was a borderline call. Maybe they missed his head bouncing off the ice. I don't know why they're bothering. Everybody outside of Boston is thrilled. It's like non-overturns the Eagles befitted from when all that year those weren't catches. Nobody cared because it went against the Pats.

He should be having a meeting with league safety along with Barbashev and both the guys who had head shots on Krug. If that was Marchand he gets at least a game and any other Bruin gets a game.

I watched a little NHL Network and the St Louis bias is just over the top. It's clear the league is trying to direct the narrative here. They were blaming Acciari for not getting up and one bozo actually said it was a borderline call. Maybe they missed his head bouncing off the ice. I don't know why they're bothering. Everybody outside of Boston is thrilled. It's like non-overturns the Eagles befitted from when all that year those weren't catches. Nobody cared because it went against the Pats.

He should be having a meeting with league safety along with Barbashev and both the guys who had head shots on Krug. If that was Marchand he gets at least a game and any other Bruin gets a game.

NHLN = Toronto.

Toronto, fans and media, hate the Bruins.

I was actually surprised to see Craig Button’s take on the non call during Leafs Lunch today

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back