PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 NFL Draft, Day Two Game-Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch out for guys like - Anderson, Moreau, Wise, Mathis, Hall, Hendrickson, Tim Williams, Biegel, Beckwith, Evans, Jenkins, Awuzie, Q Wilson, D King, J Jackson, Douglas, Kittle, Butt, M Roberts..

But don't you think we are better with Butler than without him?
Yes. A fan of Butler, his effort, his production.

But I am just saying that too many on here get overly attached to individuals. I am attached to the team winning. And I think that w Gilmore as a 1, maybe we can keep winning even if Butler moves.

Again, "yes", the team is helped by Butler's presence. Question : do you think he'll pout ? I am legit asking. I don't know. I'd hope he keeps grinding. If he does start being cranky, IS NE better off moving him even if the on field talent suffers ? Again, I don't know.

Let's draft sherman tonight baby

Apparently the Jets want Davis Webb. Please make it so. Also, Sheldon Richardson and Calvin Pryor are on the block.

Not for nothing, I'm really high on Davis Webb. Very smart QB with a strong arm and has a ton of confidence. The type that isn't arrogant, just feels he's going to be a great pick for someone. I would NOT be shocked if he winds up being the top QB from this class. I know, bold prediction, but I've watched a lot of Webb, there is just something about him that makes me feel he's gonna be a good one.

Wouldnt go near Tim Williams with a 10foot pole if I was a gm

Roger Goodell Booooooooooo's again. Everyone hates you.:p

I love how they booed Goodell SOOOO HARD and then as soon as he introduced Jaws.... INSTANTANEOUS SWITCH to huge cheers. Then Goodell comes back up.... IMMEDIATE BOOS

I love it so much. Philly fans are grade A a**holes but they're our a**holes tonight.

I think cook to green bay makes too much sense

Agreed, he's only fallen this far because of off-field stuff. If that turns out to not be a major concern going forward, whoever takes him will be getting a great deal. I think a case could be made that he'll be as impactful in an NFL offense as Fournette. He's not as physically gifted, but his game lends itself more naturally to pro offenses (which kinda makes sense, they basically run a pro offense at FSU).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents