PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 NFL Draft, Day Two Game-Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God love Philly. They would boo Jesus if he said something they did not like.

Lordy, I'm thinking Rogers Boo's will be somewhat loud here in September.

Rodgers needs some more help. I am tired of them losing right before the Super Bowl. I want Brady to beat their asses in the big game

I love how they booed Goodell SOOOO HARD and then as soon as he introduced Jaws.... INSTANTANEOUS SWITCH to huge cheers. Then Goodell comes back up.... IMMEDIATE BOOS

I love it so much. Philly fans are grade A a**holes but they're our a**holes tonight.

Philly fans are some of the worst fans on earth but even a crap can have its purpose (as fertilizer for instance). I am glad we were able to once have Philly fans serve some good. Once Goodell is done tonight they can go back in their cave but please let they continue to boo him like he deserves till then.

Just curious, has Goodell ever done anything bad to the Eagles or are they just booing his overall douchebaginess?

His long speed is a legitmate concern. 4.6 generally does not cut it in the nfl, but 40s are not everything.

Yet everyone in here is advocating for Richard Sherman, who didn't run any faster. Tabor is significantly further along in his development than Sherman was coming out of college. He's a really good player.

I do wonder when Cook will ultimately be selected. Really good player.

I can't watch live tonight due to Internet problems. I'm so behind. Is the pick in already? I have a feeling my hopes and dreams will be crushed all night, and I expect it to start with pick 33.

Nice they are only 2 minutes behind twitter. If that keeps up I will close it.

You would hope twitter spoilers would keep them more honest.

Good pick for GB. They need a few spots. RB and overall D.

Jags have traded up one spot with Seattle.

I can't watch live tonight due to Internet problems. I'm so behind. Is the pick in already? I have a feeling my hopes and dreams will be crushed all night, and I expect it to start with pick 33.
It was called right as you posted.

Yet everyone in here is advocating for Richard Sherman, who didn't run any faster. Tabor is significantly further along in his development than Sherman was coming out of college. He's a really good player.

He might be, But the speed is a concern, nothing more. He may turn out very good. But he looked awful in some games

It's Kevin King.

It was called right as you posted.

Yup, I see it now updated on the draft tracker. I figured that this would be the first pick that would really hurt, and I was right. King seemed too logical in this spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents