PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016-17 College Football Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget Harbaugh. And Yeah I dont think it will be close. I think Browning will hold them back

How about the WVU coach last night blowing his lid on the second PI call and flipping out about it the entire time as the 'Canes were driving down the field? Talk about unstable leadership...

How about the WVU coach last night blowing his lid on the second PI call and flipping out about it the entire time as the 'Canes were driving down the field? Talk about unstable leadership...
Didn't see that, I refuse to watch those lower level bowls unless I bet on them

Didn't see that, I refuse to watch those lower level bowls unless I bet on them

Fair enough. WVU was victim of a bad PI call and their coach blew up and was still ranting to the sideline official about it 5 plays later as UM was driving. He couldn't regain his composure.

@KontradictioN I think you underrate the Washington defense. They have a ton of talent at all 3 levels, and numerous projected 1st / 2nd round picks. That said, I'm pretty sure Bama will win, but I figured it was worth mentioning that Washington actually does have a ton of athletic, productive players. I don't think they'll be physically outmatched.

I think Kaaya is awful. His balls float and some of them are borderline uncatchable. He also makes some awful decisions. Twice last night, he threw a duck up into triple coverage and both times ended up in INT's. He was bailed out because of two PI calls (one legit, one not legit).

yeah I created this thread yesterday and then he went to throw 4 TD's but until then he couldn't go after the 50 yard mark, a lot of overthrows and bad pocket awareness. Another case of the stats don't telling the whole story. From what I've seen he's not even a 2nd round talent in the draft but I don't follow college too much.

I think Arkansas pulls off the upset

Oh my god is anyone watching this arkansas game, the color guy is a moron

Arkansas dominating VT

Sprinkle suspended for shoplifting? What an idiot. Ford has been invisible for Virgina Tech. Not much from hodges.

What a choking job

Had to make a counter bet on live betting cause I dont think this ****ers can score another point, Allen is looking like a deer in the headlights.

Had to make a counter bet on live betting cause I dont think this ****ers can score another point, Allen is looking like a deer in the headlights.

Arkansas with another second hald, been a theme for them this year. to me that falls on the coaches

Pretty much had a funny feeling this would happen after they didnt score on that deep ball

My guy ashton lampkin with an interception in this game, I think he could be the best corner in the draft

heh...so, I take it you clowns are broke after reading your earlier bets. I'm here for you...the vig is 3% a week..:D

Toronto Raptors x Phoenix Suns saved the day, both on a back to back night, Toronto on the road, and Vegas set the over/under line at 224, obvious it would be under, and that bet hit on the first quarter. I believe NBA teams are boycotting the 2nd night on a back to back putting a lousy effort. Rightfully so.

I had Fkn Arkansas +7. That was a collapse for the ages. 24-0 at halftime then 24 turnovers and 50 penalties in the second half. I'll never (seriously) bet on football again after this year. I've put too much "studying" into it to quit now. It was a bad year, and some very bad beats, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back