PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016-17 College Football Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had better tell Michigan the game started.

The Best play from Michigan so far was that punt

Poor game all around by Michigan.

I feel for Butt and this why I dont blame some of guys that sit out. At this point its almost meaningless after 2-3 of play. Another point I really don't think he falls much. He was a 3rd rd'r for me before the injury and battling w/ Sprinkle for the 5th spot.

Both could be decent mid-late round guys.

Jourdan Lewis gave up his 1st TD of the year I believe. Big whoop. 90 yard play was a busted, actually miscommunication in zone that wasn't his fault. Every player has faults. He's NFL ready.

Darboh is a favorite of mine. Loved him for a while. Put him w/ an actual QB and he will shine.

Feel for Jake Butt but if it means he drops in the draft so the Pats can snag him, then I'm all for it.

Any info on his injury? His knee bent awkwardly I thought it was an acl tear.

Wait why is LSU without Fournett (and even with him for that matter) favorite over Louisville? Did the cardinals fall off a cliff in the last stretch of the season?

Any info on his injury? His knee bent awkwardly I thought it was an acl tear.

Harbaugh announced after the game that it was either an MCL or ACL. We'll hear more soon.

Wait why is LSU without Fournett (and even with him for that matter) favorite over Louisville? Did the cardinals fall off a cliff in the last stretch of the season?

They slowed down a little bit and I think DC's caught up with Jackson. I still think Louisville wins, though.

Because people are in love with the SEC. It is a ridiculously overrated conference. They have the best team in the nation, but aren't terribly deep.

Because people are in love with the SEC. It is a ridiculously overrated conference. They have the best team in the nation, but aren't terribly deep.

Yeah, the days are gone when the SEC was the class of college football. They've fallen back to the pack a bit in recent years. In the 2000's, they were dominant. Now the rest of the country is having success recruiting in the southeast and, as a result, are catching up. That said, Alabama is still in a class of their own.

Lousville defense is trash

People seem to forget LSU has a really good team. They may not have made the playoffs, but they definitely showed up against some quality opponents. This may be a foretaste of Jackson's future against NFL level speed and schemes on defense.

I expected more from the louisville offense. Very crappy game

So are we using this for the bama game or are we starting a new thread like the orange bowl

Time to see what Browning's got against that defense.

Hey Lawyer Milloy is the honorary captain for WA

I don't understand why players let the ball bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back