PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2 weeks off is huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that deal that Nick Foles made with the devil ends before Feb 4th.

Didn’t Foles have a 4td game against us a few years back. I hope we learned from that.

Foles has had a quite a few good games against us.

For the super bowl, we need our receivers to not drop passes that hit them in the hands.

Foles has never played the Pats. Bradford was the QB in 2015.

- ‘Icing the kicker’ effect on Foles momentum

I hadn't thought of that but that is quite an interesting factor leading up to the Super Bowl. We don't want him playing like he's the Eagles franchise QB. We want him playing like a backup.

We say this every year though. "I love the idea of BB with 2 weeks to prepare for X." And every year the game is tight, the game is a classic, and we start slow and have to adjust throughout the game anyway.

My yearly mantra (side note: it's AMAZING how often I get to spew this since we're here so often) about the Super Bowl: It's WEIRD. Two weeks of media circus, friends and family pumping you up (and asking for tickets), a stage that's bigger than 90% of these players have ever seen, and extra long half time show, and two teams that are clearly good enough to win 2 or 3 games in a row against the leagues best.

I won't say there's NO advantage here for BB, but this game is like a smoothie. Take everything carefully crafted and grown up to this point and just keep smashing them in a blender of pomp and circumstance until you get something completely unrecognizable from the raw ingredients.

It's just great to be here.

Hopefully that deal that Nick Foles made with the devil ends before Feb 4th.
Foles will be barfing on the turf in the fourth quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST