PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

11/02/2020 MNF Tampa Bay at Giants

It just looked like the Bucs didn't want to be there. Players were giving up on routes all night. Brady was off early. The OL played like dog-do-doo in the run game. Very weird. And yes, the D was bad.

On the other hand, the Giants were playing very hard.

Closer than most of us thought but hard fought games happen. Frankly this is a good experience for the bucs. Enter the half down 6-14. Chirped a lot leading up to the game. Read too many headlines and bought into their own hype imo. A game where a less talented team comes in with a lot of energy, ready to play and punches you in the face early is a good lesson.

This game most likely means the Bucs are more on point next week and won't assume they will simply walk over bad teams without resistance. A good lesson for a young and talented team.

Crappy performance by TB, but still a big win for them. They needed to win a nail biter and get some confidence after that mental breakdown in Chicago. The Saints have now pulled 3 wins out of their asses, and Tampa needs to learn to win games when they don’t bring their A game too. We know they’re capable of dominating, but I have question marks about the leadership and coaching.

I ****ing hate the NYG. Lucky ******** once again as I guess you just need to play the QB position as ****ty as possible, confuse everyone, and then get a 1 in a million conversion. From one crappy QB to the next.

Jones was bad all night. Had a chance for a tie, and he threw a late wobbler

It just looked like the Bucs didn't want to be there. Players were giving up on routes all night. Brady was off early. The OL played like dog-do-doo in the run game. Very weird. And yes, the D was bad.

On the other hand, the Giants were playing very hard.

Trap game for the Bucs.

And Giants played their superbowl tonight. They don't get another MNF game.

That was a rock fight. I agree about Tampa needing to win ugly games like this. It can be easy to play down to a 1-6 team. Brady did a good job rallying back from 14-3. These games build character and resolve.

AB plays next Sunday. Can't wait.

That was a rock fight. I agree about Tampa needing to win ugly games like this. It can be easy to play down to a 1-6 team. Brady did a good job rallying back from 14-3. These games build character and resolve.

Midgets not 1-6 anymore....

Midgets not 1-6 anymore....
Not a lot more satisfying than watching those assholes (g-girls) lose football games. Warms my heart.

The 14-2, 13-3, 12-4 teams will win the close games like these. The way it played out, it looked a lot like a typical Patriots win in a dogfight.

How many close games have Tom won in his career? the answer is a lot. This is what we need from Newton, when the game is tight in the 4th quarter, put your team ahead.

Brady 2 passing TDs last night. It never was Brady.

Cam 2 passing TDs last 2 months. Its the Covid.

Tampa looking good even when they’re looking a little off. Serious contender.
Would love to see Tom slay the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

the steelers pass rush would kill that offensive line.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back