11/02/2020 MNF Tampa Bay at Giants

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Closer than most of us thought but hard fought games happen. Frankly this is a good experience for the bucs. Enter the half down 6-14. Chirped a lot leading up to the game. Read too many headlines and bought into their own hype imo. A game where a less talented team comes in with a lot of energy, ready to play and punches you in the face early is a good lesson.

This game most likely means the Bucs are more on point next week and won't assume they will simply walk over bad teams without resistance. A good lesson for a young and talented team.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Crappy performance by TB, but still a big win for them. They needed to win a nail biter and get some confidence after that mental breakdown in Chicago. The Saints have now pulled 3 wins out of their asses, and Tampa needs to learn to win games when they don’t bring their A game too. We know they’re capable of dominating, but I have question marks about the leadership and coaching.

I ****ing hate the NYG. Lucky ******** once again as I guess you just need to play the QB position as ****ty as possible, confuse everyone, and then get a 1 in a million conversion. From one crappy QB to the next.

amfootball

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
That was a rock fight. I agree about Tampa needing to win ugly games like this. It can be easy to play down to a 1-6 team. Brady did a good job rallying back from 14-3. These games build character and resolve.

AB plays next Sunday. Can't wait.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
That was a rock fight. I agree about Tampa needing to win ugly games like this. It can be easy to play down to a 1-6 team. Brady did a good job rallying back from 14-3. These games build character and resolve.

Midgets not 1-6 anymore....

RicoG

Practice Squad Player

The 14-2, 13-3, 12-4 teams will win the close games like these. The way it played out, it looked a lot like a typical Patriots win in a dogfight.