PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

0-1 isn't so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbee

Banned
Reaction score
Not like they can't recover. But still, an opening loss at home to the JP Loss-man led Bills isn't auspicious. More like ominous.

Last edited:
stfu. your acting like a bandwagoner..your leaving your team because of a bad first half..incase u didnt know..a lot of our past wins game late

mcbee said:
Not like they can't recover. But still, an opening loss at home to the JP Loss-man led Bills isn't auspicious. More like ominous.

Go away......

The sky is falling, there are still 30 minutes left and I know the second half will be much different.

What a ****TEHEAD, Let me guess your a REDSOX fan too??? Life isnt good unless you have something to be miserable about!!!

Miserable? I'm trying to lok at the bright side, it's not really that bad.

It could be worse. Actually at this point in time, 1st week, losing to Buffalo at home, maybe it couldn't be.

ok , goodbye, we'll see you back come playoff time, I guess

1-0 sounds a lot better and seems clearer now

Remix 6 said:
stfu. your acting like a bandwagoner..your leaving your team because of a bad first half..incase u didnt know..a lot of our past wins game late

It's pessimistic. Not bandwagoner.

Brady only had 30 yards in the first half, plus a fumble! Cut him now!!!111!!1!1!!1

What an idiot.

mcbee said:

Wow...a double-fisted Wanker...ease up on the meds and stock up on Playskool...you'll be happier.

Sigh, i honetly didnt think we would have this kind of ****. How any of us give up on this team before the last play.

These are the kind of fans I hate. From watching the Pats the last 5 years, I had little doubt the would come back. I can't believe there are still fans that act like the Pats are just like the Red Sox.

Games like this are what make the Patriots champions. The chips were down, they looked awful, and they came back and did what needed to be done. Props to the defense in the second half, they really came together after they stuffed the 4th and 1. Our running game... WOW, Dillon looked like his old self and Maroney looks awesome as we all thought he would. Let's hope for a better performance from the O-line next week and make this 2-0.

McBee:

I really, really hope that you are another Miami troll because the Patriots need a negative, fair weather 'fan' like you about as much as they need an alien anal probe. :eek:

I read your comments on the other thread, as well, by the way. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This game totally reminded me of the game in 2001 where they came back against the Jets in the second half when nobody realized what kind of a team they really were that year!

so, where is McBee now? Maybe he hasn't finished his after game dinner of roast crow?:eek:

PATSNUTme said:
so, where is McBee now? Maybe he hasn't finished his after game dinner of roast crow?:eek:
I heard he had to go to the hospital with NEM to help with the CPR. Has anyone heard if The Vine was declared a crime scene or hazmat scene after NEM's head exploded?

get a life and stop posting during the game. who does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe