PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“We’re onto Buffalo...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least BUF is the best defense we’ll face throughout the remainder of our season; with maybe only SF and NO being the exceptions.
*NO was already pretty good defensively. They just added CB Janoris Jenkins and S DJ Swearinger to their secondary.

18, 24, 9.... offensive point totals last 3 vs Buffalo

And the 19 offense is much worse that 18

Starting to think without a score on D or ST we're looking at a loss unless the D holds Buff to 10 or less...and the offense was terrible vs a one win team for the first 30 and until cin gave the ball away

18, 24, 9.... offensive point totals last 3 vs Buffalo

And the 19 offense is much worse that 18

Starting to think without a score on D or ST we're looking at a loss unless the D holds Buff to 10 or less...and the offense was terrible vs a one win team for the first 30 and until cin gave the ball away

What was the Won-Loss record in those games?

Phil Perry just echoed my thoughts on 98.5 - Pats need "secondary" scoring to win on saturday...yes, the 2019 Patriots offense is THAT weak...

Only on NFL network in RI?

Reality check: Bills are the competition for us going forward in the AFCE. They are 2-3 years ahead of the Jets and the Finns, who may never get there.
Tomorrows game will be a battle of two very good Ds, but Allen and Singletary are having a lot of trouble with ball security. I see us winning the TOs and that being the difference. Unless the run game catches fire on early downs we are not going to score a lot of points, but we will make fewer mistakes than Allen & Co.

Isn't it cute to see the little bills kids come over from the dumpster fire forum to post. What..did you guys get tired of posting over there about topics such as breaking Brady's legs? There will be no participation banners for finishing 2nd in the AFC East. Enjoy your Superbowl on Saturday. On your way out please take @FCB02062

This is the passing of the torch game!!! We’ve said in both of our matchups the past 5 seasons but this one is really it!!! LOL.

There was an alleged Buffalo "torch passing" game in 2015, week 2. Remember Rex Ryan was going to "build a bully" in Buffalo? Yes, too early for said passing of torch, but the national media reported on the game as such. 1-0 Buffalo vs 1-0 New England, week ****ing 2 and media going apeschitt.
I remember the vividly - Buffalo went right down field w opening kickoff, scored a td then Pats went 3 and out. I don't think I've heard a louder road crowd then that game then after the Pats went 3 and out from deep in their own end.
Pats got 3 straight tds and got up 21-7 and quieted Bills Mafia. Then Pats opened the 2d half with a few straight scoring drives and won somewhat comfortably.
Problem is, THAT 2015 offense blows the 2019 offense out of the water. Funny thing is for all the bluster from himself and the media about how great Ryan's defense was against Brady, Brady is much worse vs McDermott's defenses. Brady has never had a 38-59-466 and 3 td 0 int day like he did in the aforementioned game vs McDermott.
No one defense in the nfl today makes tom brady look like tom hodson more than the McDermott defense...

I mean, this is a good forum, can have reasonable discussions with a lot of people from an opposing team. for those of us who enjoy watching and conversing with the opponent in respectful ways, I enjoy it here and just hit the ignore button on the people who identify themselves as something else.

anyways....... it should be a good game.

This is the passing of the torch game!!! We’ve said in both of our matchups the past 5 seasons but this one is really it!!! LOL.

It’s “tourch” get it right! :D

Reality check: Bills are the competition for us going forward in the AFCE. They are 2-3 years ahead of the Jets and the Finns, who may never get there.

The reality is that it is a year-by-year league.

Atlanta was supposed to be the next hot thing after their damn good 2016 season and they fell apart due to changes in the staff and injuries. The Eagles looked well built to stay a contender after their SB triumph. Where are they now ? The "future of coaching" McVay Rams ?

Just because Buffalo is having a good season it doesn't mean they will be able to sustain that.

The reality is that it is a year-by-year league.

Atlanta was supposed to be the next hot thing after their damn good 2016 season and they fell apart due to changes in the staff and injuries. The Eagles looked well built to stay a contender after their SB triumph. Where are they now ? The "future of coaching" McVay Rams ?

Just because Buffalo is having a good season it doesn't mean they will be able to sustain that.

I agree, but I also think this is the best Buffalo team they have faced in a long time. Their defense is very good, Singletary is a really good young RB, and while Allen has accuracy issues he’s a dangerous athlete. I think it’s going to be a tough game for the Patriots.

We've been watching elite football for 2 decades. What have you been watching? Oh..that's right.....

Don’t be too hard on bills fans. Most have been in therapy since admitting their sickness. Took them a long while to wait in line because so many lions fans had most of the beds

Please. We've seen this many times in the past. Opposing fans signing up on the forum just to make the case that their team is about to supplant the Patriots. Beating the Patriots legitimizes your team whether its the first week or the last week of the season. Admit it. If your opponent was anyone else I doubt you'd bother joining another forum. Look it. The Bills are.on the map this year. They deserve credit for that. But please dont pretend that winning this game isnt the most important thing to you now.
Eventually, at some point they’ll be right, and it could even be this season, but as you said, this has been going on for 15+ years, and it’s always amusing to see the doomsday predictions.

Kudos to the Bills for fielding a solid team and playing well this year (I guess?). They have a hungry fanbase, so I can appreciate why they’re pumped up and extra chatty about a double digit win total.

Last edited:
Absolute gold that a Bills fan is coming in here and talking ****. Brady is 31-3 (really 31-2 since he only played the first half of one of the losses) against your garbage franchise. At least you guys get to lose two Super Bowls a year though

Singleton concerns me greatly. Last 7 games he's averaging 17 carries, 80yrds rpg and 4.8ypc. Shifty bugger

Bills fans, hey the Bill might win. The last time the Bills won Brady was out and we fielded a 3rd string quarterback. Now the Pats have a banged up/inexperienced receiving core an old tight end and a injured 42 year old quarteback. You smell blood in the water. So my question is. Why are you so excited about winning a game against a disimated team? You think that makes your team good? Pump the brakes and curb your enthusiasm.
Everyone gives the Pats trouble now. You aint all that after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back