PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“We’re onto Buffalo...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still Buffalo people. The coach is more concerned about making sure there are no Patriots on the field pre game than teaching his QB to slide. I hope we repay the favor this weekend. Pats in a beating. Send those fans back outside to their parking ****hole so they can jump through a few more tables.

I forgot about that. I am sure that will play into the game on Sunday. I think it's funny how these other teams are the initiating arrogant ones, and somehow it gets spun that the Pats are.

It's unbelievable.

Where were Steve B and Scar supposed to walk? Out on the concourse with the fans and back to the locker rooms in that direction?

Any game. Forever. I will take Brady over Stidham. You act like swapping Brady for Stidham is just a clean wash because we ended up blowing the Bengals out. We were in a dog fight at the half and one small stupid mistake in that first half and we’re down and the Bengals don’t stop running the ball with Mixon because we aren’t pulling away. They control the clock, churn out yards with Mixon and potentially win the game all because Stidham threw a pick or didn’t feel the rush and got strip sacked while Brady threw the ball away or sidestepped the rush.
It’s easy to look at the final score and Brady’s stat line and say “Stidham could’ve done that” but in reality it’s nowhere near a clean 1:1 swap.

I don't think playing time management for a 42 year old QB near the end of a long season is a particularly foreign concept when a team is gearing towards the playoffs and going up against a 1-12 opponent.

I clearly wrote that if Stidham could’ve provided 70% of THAT performance by Brady last Sunday, the Patriots still won. The only reason the Pats were in a “dogfight” with Cincy in the 1st half is because 1) Brady couldn’t escape their rush and 2) he was missing wide open WRs.

70% of that crap performance (and, in his defense, I'd say he had a GREAT excuse for it). gets the win.

Last edited:
He could have used the week to heel:

He could have used the week to heel:
I don't think Tom would of liked that at all, and only he knows how bad it really is, but it sure looks like he could of ya. Could of ran the heck out of the ball for over 200 instead. I think him playing was worth it if he didn't hurt it further simply for chemistry he is building with Harry. That scramble TD will not be forgotten by Tom and he may go there in the redzone instead of a broken down Edelman when it counts now.

I don't think Tom would of liked that at all, and only he knows how bad it really is, but it sure looks like he could of ya. Could of ran the heck out of the ball for over 200 instead. I think him playing was worth it if he didn't hurt it further simply for chemistry he is building with Harry. That scramble TD will not be forgotten by Tom and he may go there in the redzone instead of a broken down Edelman when it counts now.

I agree with you - - that one play, for psychological reasons if nothing else (for Harry and for Brady) redeemed alot of that decision to play him on Sunday. That's a play that day that may be a positive in the long-run this season. (also that nice long catch by Harry that was unfortunately negated by Edelman's loss of focus penalty at the line).

Eyes on the Prize.

This elbow business is a claim from the week prior vs the Chiefs. Some are trying to sell that's the reason why Brady has sucked, when really, it's a combo of things.

He's not even on the report now. No more excuses for Tom now.

This elbow business is a claim from the week prior vs the Chiefs. Some are trying to sell that's the reason why Brady has sucked, when really, it's a combo of things.

He's not even on the report now. No more excuses for Tom now.
Sometimes you baffle me. I have no idea how bad it is but the report means nothing and surely you of all people knows that. If he practices fully they don't need to disclose any injuries. He'll be on the report today or tomorrow.

Wtf Bills corner white was named AFC defensive player of the week over Gilmore, what a joke.

Wtf Bills corner white was named AFC defensive player of the week over Gilmore, what a joke.

I LOVE THIS!!!!

Great timing.

National media REALLY wants a buffalo win...media SO want a "torch passing" narrative...did anyone tell them Buffalo DOES NOT win the division Sunday?

I think the Pats are hard pressed to win Sunday unless Brady's play DRASTICALLY improves OR buffalo plays give away with the ball and the Pats get several short fields.

The Patriots were in a dogfight vs the ****ing Bengals until Cincinnati started turning it over.

The offense won't score more than 20 (that's generous) so hopefully the defense comes to play and limits the 30 yard broken plays from Allen/Brown/Beasely...

Brady CANNOT try to play catch w Micah Hyde in the end zone again. A duck calling 3s string quarterback completed 61 percent on buffalo. Surely our quarterback can at least do THAT, no?

Last edited:
Sometimes you baffle me. I have no idea how bad it is but the report means nothing and surely you of all people knows that. If he practices fully they don't need to disclose any injuries. He'll be on the report today or tomorrow.

I don't think it's baffling that it's sort of obvious the offense has been slow to hit a stride for a combo of things, and how a bruised elbow coming from some contact with a Chiefs player, isn't really why.

I also don't think it's a coincidence the anti-BB media likes to push a narrative of the big meanie BB, the GM, has tortured Brady with weak offensive personnel.

Obviously, I believe this to be ridiculous and total crap.

There are other fans that see the issues with the offense and it's fixable, with or without Brady's boo-boo on his elbow from the Chiefs game. The media is doing this gloom and doom "injury" crap, when the truth is, Sanu is off of the injury report, Burkhead is healthy now like he got healthier last year, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
National media REALLY wants a buffalo win...media SO want a "torch passing" narrative...did anyone tell them Buffalo DOES NOT win the division Sunday?

I think the Pats are hard pressed to win Sunday unless Brady's play DRASTICALLY improves OR buffalo plays give away with the ball and the Pats get several short fields.

The Patriots were in a dogfight vs the ****ing Bengals until Cincinnati started turning it over.

The offense won't score more than 20 (that's generous) so hopefully the defense comes to play and limits the 30 yard broken plays from Allen/Brown/Beasely...

Brady CANNOT try to play catch w Micah Hyde in the end zone again. A duck calling 3s string quarterback completed 61 percent on buffalo. Surely our quarterback can at least do THAT, no?

I kind of think the Bills offense is worse than Cincy's. Cincy has a good due of RBs, Gore is good, but is he threatening to our D? I don't think so.

I think the D can flip field better and faster than they did last week with their slow start.

Buffalo's D is absolutely better, but if this offense can just stay disciplined with how they need to run it, I think playaction can get there, and we all know how great Brady is with it.

So I guess Mason is OK. I was concerned about that muchly.

I dont think brady can do it , this sunday. Game is on saturday.

Why should ANYONE take your pre-game analysis seriously, since you are so obviously clueless DURING a game??????

I dont think brady can do it , this sunday. Game is on saturday.

****, you HAD to tell him?????????????????/

I expect the bills to try and play the role of spoilers. They have already clinched a playoff berth and they hardly have a chance at the division unless the pats choke against the dolphins. That defense is no joke. Hope we can run the football to set up some type of passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST