PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
====================================================

You are misquoting Sexy Rexy.:)

He's YOUR coach, at least get the man's name right. It's Tubby Wrecks (T-Wrecks). Second in line of the Green Bean Tubbies, ascendant to the New Jersey fiefdom of the deposed Tubby Ratfink.

Last edited:
He's YOUR coach, at least get the man's name right. It's Tubby Wrecks (T-Wrecks). Second in line of the Green Bean Tubbies, ascendant to the New Jersey fiefdom of Tubby Ratfink.

=====================================================

Mangini did nothing wrong!

Rex Ryan=Patriot killer

Mangini did nothing wrong!

Rex Ryan=Patriot killer

As a Green Beans fan, your lack of discernment and logical perspective is assumed. The only things T-Wrecks kills is whoever/whatever he sits on.

As a Green Beans fan, your lack of discernment and logical perspective is assumed. The only things T-Wrecks kills is whoever/whatever he sits on.

Sorry this whole trash talk thing sort of sucked me in, LOL.

It is pretty fun!:)

T-Rex is going to sit on the Pats.:rolleyes:

I have a feeling Rex is going to be a great coach.

It's good that he's putting this mentality into his team mates. You can't be intimidated by any other teams, especially ones that you're going to be playing twice a year.

Spoken like a true delusional Jets fan. Every offseason the Jester fans get all revved up and convince themselves they will be SB champs.

The list goes on:

Stealing Parcells
The Keyshawn #1 pick
Drafting Chad
Man-Genius (placed into the hall after 11 career wins and 0 playoff wins by Jet fans and NY media)
Brett Phucking Farve
And now this loud mouth Ryan (placed into the hall after 0 career wins and 0 playoff wins).

Oh my aching head. The Jets are the LA Clippers of the NFL and always will be. In 3 years this guy will be fired and the next messiah will be added to the list above creating another worthless stir in Jet nation.

Last edited:
Obviously Rex realizes he can't trash talk the Pats in an attempt to create some competition, Mangini tried that and failed, so he's trying to create a rivalry with the Dolphins-it's all about the revenues. Hopefully the drama brings people in and makes them tune in to what otherwise could be a yawn of a game:D

That said, Rex is doing a LOT of talking lately; we'll see where that gets him;) But it's smart of him to stir things up with the Dolphins. What about the Bills:confused:

Obviously Rex realizes he can't trash talk the Pats in an attempt to create some competition, Mangini tried that and failed, so he's trying to create a rivalry with the Dolphins-it's all about the revenues. Hopefully the drama brings people in and makes them tune in to what otherwise could be a yawn of a game:D

That said, Rex is doing a LOT of talking lately; we'll see where that gets him;) But it's smart of him to stir things up with the Dolphins. What about the Bills:confused:

Newsflash: He stired things up with the patriots last week.

If Ryan were a poker player he'd be "all in" on his intial hand.

Either he's going to look like a bold fearless prophet, or he'll be the laughingstock of the NFL. Ryan's not left too much room in the middle.

Parcells and Sparano aren't about to reel Crowder in. The more he gets Ryan to trash talk the better.

Wow! Rex better have the Jets competitive this year or he could be one and done as a head coach. This trash talking may be great for the NY media and fans right now, but if the Jets struggle, Ryan will look like a moron to the utmost degree getting into to a peissing contest with Channing Crowder.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Parcells and/or Sporano is telling Crowder to egg Ryan on knowing his temperment because Ryan is starting to come off like a loose cannon.

I suppose if you want to look at my post as somehow degrading the Pats you can do that. The point that you missed is that it seems like a spectacular waste of time for the Jets to be woofing at the Patriots in June, when their real issue was missing the playoffs down the stretch when the division was theirs to lose. I don't recall the Pats being much of a factor in that.

Your POV seems to be the Jets have every reason to be intimidated by the Pats. I'd say given their lack of meaningful success since their 06 playoff appearance, their problem isn't limited to the Patriots.

I'd agree that the Pats have had a clear advantage over recent years in terms of control of the division (and by most any other measure), but the Jets have split the season series with the Pats in two of the last three seasons.

In terms of 'context' though, the "backup quarterback" played pretty well in that game, particularly at the end. They lost that game because the defense couldn't get off the field, even on very favorable third and long situations. And I wouldn't describe that as "barely squeaking out a win" when the Pats offense never got on the field in overtime. So that's a bit of tunnel vision on your end too.

I think Cassel played well, but he's a far cry from Brady. If you think that's tunnel vision...... I'm not kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back